Yes ... relax. Wait till she's 5. =)<br />
You gonna be SOOO sick of Kraft Mac-n-Cheese.

Best Answer

a phase, bet you went through one back then as well. At least she likes something healthy. I remember my mom telling me I wanted French fries,lol.

Best Answer

Perfectly normal for kids to get fixated on one or two favorite foods. Ask your pediatrician and he or she will agree. My daughter used to eat so many orange foods for a time that she looked orange from all of the beta carotine. I've known kids that only ate spaghetti-os for weeks and weeks.

Best Answer

buy her peanut butter crackers and fruit, feed her peanut butter crackers and fruit, wait til she gets sick of peanut butter crackers and fruit, keep feeding her peanut butter crackers and fruit, okay maybe not that last one...but you get the idea, peanut butter crackers and fruit.

Best Answer

let her eat it. One peanut butter won't hurt her it is good for her and so is fruit her body just might need that

Best Answer