MaiaTheBroken MaiaTheBroken 18-21, F 9 Answers Jul 21, 2012

Finacé implies you have agreed to be married, not boyfriend girlfriend. Children are for after marriage, in my opinion,

Best Answer

I see...thank you for your input...

Best Answer

Not with my husband, father of our children, but yes a marriage took place beforehand. He now has a child with his girlfriend, no divorce !!! I had Sunday school lessons, thought marriage was FOREVER, he thought it included other vaginas and on a regular basis !! My wedding day was wonderful, never thought I would be marred (parents divorced) but if they promise to marry you, have that day, babies later.

Best Answer

If he loves you he should respect your decission. I would wait. But nomatter what you do make sure you are not rushing into things befor you are ready.

Best Answer

Forget morals. Don't worry about a possible baby. Someone will feed it for you. Just do what feels good right now. Why listen to anything except what you want to do.

Best Answer

Because of future consequences....

Best Answer

I hate to admit, my first thought was anal. Ya, wait til you're tied and settled for kids.

Best Answer

I'd say yes, get a prenuptual agreement, it makes the divorce go so much more smoothly.

Best Answer

Silly! Not divorce.

Best Answer

Don't give in to him right away! Let him wait until you have all your clothes off

Best Answer

Lemme guess, it's baby time!?

Best Answer

That would be the big question...

Best Answer

ONLY when your ready... none of the other factors like marriage and things like that should apply. If you can give the child all that it needs and want to devote the rest of your life to it, then Yes. Otherwise, not yet

Best Answer

What are you 12? If he wants it and if you want it, do it. M'gawd, you are so behind the times.

Best Answer