Dayzdreamer Dayzdreamer 26-30, F 4 Answers Dec 25, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Repost with alot Less lines n dashes, Then maybe we can help

Best Answer

MYOB

Best Answer

Im sorry, What does that mean?

Best Answer

O = own

Best Answer

Please be a bit more specific.

Best Answer

It's hard bc of the limit. Lol it's just so crazy when I go there, but what do you feel a foster adopted kid really needs to hear from some one in my position and what is a good way to encourage things they may need. It stinks bc I live an hour away, but they get excited, the 8 year old girl especially when I get there. She's SOoo smart but was molested and left to care for her baby sister at only age three!!! I get scared she might take a wrong path. I know she went to therapy, but I wish there was something I could do. I might go to Disney as a baby sitter which would be so fun bc as crazy as it all can be, I really enjoy being around them and fear they don't all get equal attention. Not on purpose, but bc of all the chaos.

Best Answer

I would wait and see if she opens up the conversation on her own without any prompting from you. If she truly trusts you she will in time.

Best Answer

True. I think now she just wants her childhood and LOVES attention! Lol

Best Answer