I have been in one fight before i stood my ground and won
EastCoastKush EastCoastKush 13-15, M 10 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Community

When I am right, I fight my ground.

Best Answer

Takes the bigger person to walk away.

Best Answer

**** that, I've been a fair few fights, and thankfully won them all, but now I know the best way to win a fight is just to f*cking leg it, as fast as you can - unless you're Hulk Hogan or have very good medical insurance.

Best Answer

I've always walked away, but there was one guy who constantly harassed me enough I should have punched him in the face and stopped him. He would poke me repeatedly with a sharpened pencil every day in class.<br />
Actually I challenged him to a fight, brought all my friends, and we never approached each other. We mutually chickened out and never bothered each other again.<br />
So sometimes just pushing the issue can help, but hey, I only got harassed by a chicken. Some people need to be pushed back harder than that.

Best Answer

Totally depends on the situation. Gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em.

Best Answer