Currently going through a separation and it very nasty. My ex has no limits or boundaries and as mush as I try to stand strong with each blow he throws my way..I feel my knees buckling at times....How do you find extra strength without ripping your heart out and becoming like them???
Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 9 Answers Jul 1, 2012

Do all agreements even switching occasional visitation plans in writing with signatures,try to never speak to him without a witness,stay in counseling,give him the rope he needs to hang himself.Keep yourself on the high road because trying to hurt him will hurt your child in the end.

Best Answer

Thank you...I am trying so hard to stay on the high road as you say...but man does it take a lot of energy!!!

Best Answer

God bless and I pray for strength for you and wisdom too:)

Best Answer

Going through the same thing right now!! We are literally fighting satan himself thru one of his servants!!
Your ex may be demonically possessed just like my ex is!
I am praying for you whoever you are. Go to God with this!

Best Answer

I feel for you. All I can say is the first step is the hardest...I got him out of my life...have very little to do with him...I wish you strength and the will to reclaim your life from someone so evil! Xxxxxx

Best Answer

i no the feeling i going through the same

Best Answer

Lean on your loved ones, your family and friends for support. If you are the religious type you can pray. Best of luck to you. I'm sorry for your situation.

Best Answer