troll

Best Answer

Just get some shots from behind and a few from the front from shoulder up. That should be enough to establish you're nude without having film genitals or breasts. Audiences will be savvy enough to know what's going on. All the best with your project.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

I question your honesty if you are a man asking as a woman???????

Best Answer

My sister's account that she never uses. Sorry, I forgot to clarify that.

Best Answer

If you're a man why does your profile say female?

Best Answer

Older sister's account - she basically stopped using it last year and gave it to me. Shoulda clarified that.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

Film from the side when you're face to face and you'l only get mainly sillouette shots unless you are making out then careful editing can make it soft ****.

Best Answer

Ah right thanks :) I don't think we'll be making out but the set allows for pretty good silhouettes

Best Answer

I am sooooo confused

Best Answer

you can pan the camera over both of your legs, and then cut to your torso and just be wearing something that covers up what's not in the shot, and you won't have any genitalia. I wish i had an example I could show you...

Best Answer

Ok, makes sense... so what, should she wear a strapless bra or anything, or do you think that would get in the way?

Best Answer

that's her call. if she wants that much chest in the scene, then no. if she just wants your heads and the top of your chest then that would work. But at least your lower genitals won't be in it, so it wouldn't be as explicit. for some reason those are on a different levels of taboo-ness then breasts.

Best Answer

Yeah, I guess. She said she was fine with being topless on set for effect but she'd rather not have *them* in the shot.

Best Answer

totally makes sense. I read another suggestion that said film from the backside. That would fix that problem very well.

Best Answer

From the backside? How d'you mean?
I s'pose shots over my shoulder would work, that way my shoulder covers everything below her chest...

Best Answer

Yeah, or at her back, over her shoulder, so you don't see them, but you can tell you're both naked....

Best Answer

Ah cool :) Thanks, I'll suggest that

Best Answer

Good luck man. Feel free to message me when you guys film the scene. I do enjoy a good sci-fi. (I actually have written two soundtracks for sci-fi short films)

Best Answer

I'll probably add an experience of it when we do it - it'll either be tomorrow or next saturday, so we're cutting a bit fine with the planning xD Thanks - how did they go?

Best Answer

oh ok. if you don't mind, add me back and I will check up on your experiences? and here is a trailer for a short film me and my brother wrote the soundtrack for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzJCAslu_5M

Best Answer