Game Over.

Best Answer

"No worries :)"

Best Answer

"I'll be seeing you soon." Mwahahahaha!

Best Answer

i don't want a headstone. i want to be buried via green burial. don't put me in a fancy box..it won't last anyway. don't embalm me. wrap me in burlap and plant a tree over me. i would like a black willow.

Best Answer

Don't mourn me...remember me making you laugh and raise your glass!

Best Answer

A spirit that is truly free at last.

Best Answer

I will answer this as honestly as possible, that I was the best person I knew how to be, that I could be counted on in good times and in bad especially as a friend to all who were in need. to always have given special care to two very loving people in my life-My Parents, it was my intent to take care of them just like they did me, you see I had Polio, they were my biggest supporters. I am an only son, I don't believe gender comes into play when it comes to giving care to another person in this world that is in need. It is my goal to become a true friend to as many people on this site as is possible. like them I struggle with lifes ups and downs but without someone who cares and wants to be there for you where do we stand? It isn't my intent to push myself on anyone I just want to be that friend if the other person is comfortable with that, I am in my 50's, and I care deeply for others. It is my sincere hope that you have a fantastic day. May I email you again.

Best Answer

ran out of healing potions..... typical eh?<br />
thats what mine would say lol

Best Answer

My current favourite was suggested by Spike Milligan<br />
"I told you I was sick."<br />
My wife on the other hand suggested<br />
"Under this sod lies another."

Best Answer

Best Answer

Blank..

Best Answer

hi AIUI<br />
sorry no grave or headstone. Whole body donation. Amazing how useful you can be dead! Why not make yourself useful after al? It the very least anyone can do surely? <br />
:)

Best Answer

Goodnight everyone! May the worms don't signed authograph much on my poor body. lol :)

Best Answer

I plan on being cremated. However, the last words? <br />
"I love you."

Best Answer