debras debras 41-45, F 10 Answers Jul 27, 2009

You live near cats...?

Best Answer

It cannot fly anymore. And superstitious people interpret that it announces bad news!

Best Answer

Wow after I saw a dead baby bird on vacation, my sister broke her shoulder(wing) !

Best Answer

It means you found a dead bird near your house, nothing more and nothing less.

Best Answer

How do you know that it doesn't have a meaning!...
it may be you may believe this but have you ever asked anyone older than you.!

Best Answer

A cat got it?

It hit your window and died?

It died of old age?

It committed suicide?

Best Answer

I was walking to the Biltmore Hotel in Florida enjoying the sites. As I looked down, a dead baby bird, a quail I believe, was in my path. I was so sad. It fell from a nest in the Art Deco front of the hotel. I took a picture of the bird and couldn't stop thinking about him. Wondered if it had a hidden meaning for my life. I was on vacation with my sister who has severe liver disease and will not stop drinking. She will die a young death soon if she doesn't stop drinking. Maybe I just was connecting the two tragedies. Though, the baby bird did not cause his death. Maybe he represented the children she is destroying with her alcoholism. Or I'm just thinking too hard !

Best Answer

its a form of pschological warfare called gang stalking,i just witnessed someone today putting adead pigeon on my lawn,telling me that im being watched and that they will come for me,it is a symbol of death,but i will perserveere,all be ware this is not agood sign

Best Answer

death of what the bird represents in your life is either happening now, may soon happen, or may happen to someone near your house.

Look what kind it is, how old it is, and what killed it for specifics. And how long it has been dead.

Normally it means nothing but if you choose to find meaning in it it becomes meaningful. Maybe, it is just a reminder that everything is mortal, everything dies or ends in time, and it is just part of the cycle. Everything on earth is bound by the boundary of finite time which can only be transcended through death of what the body represents(well to a buddhist/hindu) One thing dies so another may live. Even something that flies high in the sky eventually will end up back on the earth. It is a part of the earth as much as it is a part of the sky. All life is connected by the shared experience of being alive, no matter what species. Everything is interconnected and interdependent.

Best Answer

how do you know though?
what evidence do you have that it can happen ?

Best Answer

that your windows are far to clean....

really it depends on what type of bird it is and how superstitious you are.

Best Answer

either some one shot with a beebee gun or a cat got a hold of it

Best Answer

It's allergic to people who ask stupid questions and it died ;)

Best Answer