What is it about shows like this that the cast is alway so energetic about finding what they are looking for, but the end of EVERY episode is always the same "Well we didn't find anything this time, but next time I believe we have guaranteed proof!" I've seen the same sort of ending on the Finding Nessy and Finding Yeti and Solving the Bermuda Triangle kind of show! At what point do they give their head a shake and think "Maybe I should try finding an elephant!"?
slimmmerman slimmmerman 41-45, M 4 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Science & Technology

Would you call it quits if you were collecting money and fame for something, even if it was silly? I wouldn't! I'd search for Bigfoot as long as possible.

Best Answer

Its a good show about naive men and silly delusions. <br />
If it makes them happy then so be it. I have my own ideas about Bigfoot/Sasquatch and Nessy. But to each their own.

Best Answer

A couple years ago I declared my land as a Bigfoot Sanctuary. I haven't figured out how to advertise for the Sasquatch yet. They don't watch TV ads much.<br />
That stupid TV show is so silly. Going out at night with a camera crew and lights, and howling, has to be the way to drive off any Sasquatch in the area, if there is one.

Best Answer