Actually you should go to a nail salon, or any hair salon that has a manicurist. You'll probably have to book an appointment but some take walk-ins. Don't be afraid to go and have your nails done, every nail salon has male customers. When she's finished with your manicure she'll ask you if you want a buff or clear polish, just tell her you'd like to experiment with colour, and she'll recommend something for you. Seriously, don't be concerned, these are professional people and a male getting his nails coloured is certainly nothing new to them. Some men actually get artifical nails, but for now just get a manicure and some nice nail polish put on. I guarantee you'll love it. From there on, you'll have the choice to go to the salon or do your own, but you'll no doubt choose the salon.

Best Answer

what color wolud you recommend

Best Answer

Well, that all depends on how comfortable you are wearing something that's traditionally thought of as female. If you're a bit shy, I'd go for something light, something pearly, maybe with a slight pinkish tinge to it. But if you're braver or more used to your femininity, the list of colours is wonderfully endless. You manicurist will recommond something that would be complimentary with your skintone, but you're free to choose whatever you'd feel looks nice on you.

Best Answer

Just ask and it will be colored into perfection.

Best Answer

if you are girl would you do it

Best Answer

Not me! I only funnel the questions into a rainbow of answers.

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer