Well it hurt me but I don't think it has to hurt every woman the first time. Lots of women now days have hymens that are not intact way before losing their virginity because they are more active with things like riding a bike and going horse riding or even just using a tampon. I think the main thing that causes the pain is being penetrated too soon , they are not getting warmed up properly because neither they nor the lucky man knows how to get them fired up so that it's more comfortable.

Best Answer

Yes it does hurt and there will be some blood. The more you do it the less it hurts and the more pleasurable it becomes. It took me 3 tries before I could fully enjoy it. Don't worry about the blood, it is just the Hymen breaking. (not sure that is spelled right) It is a thin la<x>yer of skin up inside the vaginal canal that tears open and that is the loss of virginity.

Best Answer