The crazies seem to never get tired and sleep I cant believe the questions they have at this early hour LOL and the spammers must be practing for their tech support jobs overseas for Apple ?
krissipanties4u krissipanties4u 36-40, F 4 Answers May 17 in Dating & Relationships

These Indian ones are over almost every platform on the internet. You have to admit, got to love that dedication....<br />
x KVC x

Best Answer

Its been going on all day panties.<br />
Welcome aboard.<br />
LOL

Best Answer

And what do you do for a living you racist w.h.o.re? sell your panties? Aren't you even a little ashamed of yourself?

Best Answer

I am a racist ***** LOL Thank you coming from you that is a compliment . Sorry Honey I do not have to work but you had better hurry dont you need to open up at Burger King

Best Answer

No, I am actually an undercover cop who reports wh.o.re.s like you, shameless girl.. wow..big talk from someone with a picture of their crotch, geez..just as bad as the spammers. You are probably one of the call girls who spam on here.

Best Answer