Ive never had my bottom poked so I wouldnt know. But I did have a big baby that wanted me to do that to him and he claimed that it felt good.....Like he had to poopoo basically......But then he relaxed and I used alot of lube two key things to avoid pain. If you are nervous about it I wouldnt try it until you are comfortable enough with the idea that you can completely relax your rectal muscles......

Best Answer

If you, or he, plays with your bottom first and use some lubrication then it will stretch and loosen up so that it is not so painful. If you just get in position and have him enter, then yes it can be painful. So it partly depends on if you want to be a **** that gets it and is more interested in him getting what he wants, or if you are interested in making love and both getting what you want. If you do the latter and prep your man *****, then it will be very, very, very, very, very pleasurable. ahhhhhhhhh.......

Best Answer

Since I never have had anal sex with a man, as either top or bottom, I cannot directly answer your question. However, if you desire and intend to allow a man to have anal sex with you as the bottom (recipient who is penetrated), you may want to experiment first with various anal play using toys, dildoes, vibrators, butt plugs, etc. Find out first if you can accommodate penetration, whether or not is pleasurable, and if you want to further pursue this path. Many straight and bisexual men enjoy some anal play and find it to be pleasurable and stimulating. A lot has to do with size, patience, and lubrication. The arger the size (girth) of the top, the more patience you will require and the more lubrication.<br />
No matter what, use a condom. The most common means of contracting the HIV virus in America is unprotected anal sex.

Best Answer

Great advice :)

Best Answer

It can be painful if forced but if you can, wait and go to the toilet and have a dump just beforehand and your muscled will have been accomodating a massive turd anyway and so when you get the **** shoved up you, its not so much of a suprise to them and so wont hurt. It will feel weird like having a dump but if you know that you are not having a dump on his **** then you will be fine. Loads of lube though as they say. My first one was about 9inches - massive but it was relatively thin and so OK. I have tried a shorter fatter **** and that was harder to take

Best Answer

thanks feremone will make sure to empty my bowels first

Best Answer