lavender96 lavender96 18-21, F 6 Answers Nov 7, 2013 in Food

Yes to all. Because we are carnivores.

Best Answer

Chicken. I don't eat pork and can rarely afford beef or fish. Chicken is a staple of my diet.

Best Answer

in here, Chicken and Pork are expensive.

Best Answer

What country are you in?

Best Answer

Philippines

Best Answer

Pork. Pigs are more intelligent than dogs and they are treated the most inhumanly... it's sad really, but have you tried bacon? That **** is delicious. Baby back ribs? Need I say more? You are evil if you like it but how can you not?

Best Answer

Chicken. It's lean, has good iron/protein levels. So many options on how to prepare. Goes with every cuisine style. More affordable and not too heavy in the stomach. Lighter side on the taste scale so won't upset too many. Chickens are also easy to raise and provide eggs and eggs are so beneficial and useful.

Best Answer

Chicken is good and tasty.

Best Answer

Okay... I'm cutting down meat too. I am eating more veggies and eggs.

Best Answer

Yes...When I was younger I loved eating burgers, fries, chips, pop. Now I realized that those things are not good for my heart or my weight. So I have chosen more healthier choices.

Best Answer