Local salons and spas in my area have these 'vibro' machines that supposedly get rid of excess fat on your body. You simply stand on the plate and the manchines vibrate the fat away. Supposedly Madonna uses such equipment. Is there any truth to this? Has anyone used them and had success?...I ask because I'm having trouble getting rid of my 'baby pouch' and nothing is working! lol
MysticEyes MysticEyes 31-35, F 2 Answers Sep 4, 2010

I have the answer to that but it is a secret that I could only perform myself.The vibration method works but only with another treatment to stimulate the fat.

Best Answer

Is that the same as those vibrator belt contraptions? I think those things have been around since the 50's or before that, I honestly don't know if they work, wouldn't think they would, and I had no idea they were still around, but if that is what you are talking about, and they are still around after this long, then maybe there really is something to them.

Best Answer