flash cars? is that a car that you flash your boobies or penis or *** while riding on the high way? lol

Best Answer

no but it comes without paint lol

Best Answer

I'm neutral about it. If someone has a nice car, good for them ... if it's kept well it perhaps shows that they care about their appearance ... as long as it's not obsessive ... that's a good thing. But having an expensive flashy car wouldn't attract me to someone ... nor would it turn me off. In fact I have known some genuine a*holes who've had the most expensive cars you can think of.

Best Answer

yea me too lol. but great point i like your writing style, entertaining but to the point

Best Answer

I like flash cars, I would not ba<x>se my decision about dating someone on weather they drove one or not. I like the sleek lines of sporty cars.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

I couldnt care less what someone drives. My first wife was obsessed with it.

Best Answer

odsessed about you having/not having one or her?

Best Answer

Used to say what you drive says who you are. Yuck. Turn off still married her. lol.

Best Answer

Don't impress me at all, if anything they're a substitute for something else :-P

Best Answer

what do you base that opinion on? (not being sarcastic just a general wondering)

Best Answer

Part being a smart@r$e and part thinking maybe they need to find something else to impress the girls :-)

Best Answer

haha i like the honesty. what if you already liked someone, and they turnes up in a flash expensive car for the 3rd or 4th date? like them more? or less?

Best Answer

If I already liked him it wouldn't change it at all, unless he was just trying to impress me :-)

Best Answer

its funny how trying to impress somebody, rather than showing effort and interest usually comes off as arrogant. dont you think?

Best Answer

Yeah it does, or it looks like he's trying too hard

Best Answer