Strain of MRSA from the U.S. causes large boils and is resistant to several front-line antibiotics Survives on surfaces so can be picked up on public transport A flesh-eating form of pneumonia that is easily passed between healthy people on public transport is spreading across the UK, experts have warned. The deadly strain of MRSA called USA300 passes easily through skin-to-skin contact. It can also survive on surfaces and so has the potential to be picked up on crowded buses and tubes. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2094983/MRSA-strain-USA300-Flesh-eating-bug-spread-coughs-sneezes-spread-U-S-UK.html
TheRealSteve TheRealSteve 31-35, M 10 Answers Feb 3, 2012

Oh no, it means you'll have to wear a shirt for once?! What has the world come to?

Best Answer

Why would I have to? I don't use public transport. I rarely ever go into town centers or cities either as I buy almost everything online.

Best Answer

Call Mulder and Scully.

Best Answer

WHEEL ALL BE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

But on a serious note, it scares me to think about it, is it germ warfare, where did it come from? im just going about my life as usual and hope myself and loved ones and everyone here too dont catch it. LOL

Best Answer

It must have come from the hospitals.. And while you are hoping your family or you don't catch it while you continue as normal and pretend it's not there, what are you going to do if you do catch it as there is no treatment. Most people who have had MRSA caught in hospital end up half paralyzed with brain damage and other organ damage.

Best Answer

All of our governments will point the blame for deseases on other countries and their different ways or what ever, real blame are some of the governments who pay scientists to create crap like that im sure thats where most of the crazy diseases come from

Best Answer

that and the chemical companies that alter DNA

Best Answer

When will they stop poisoning us.....

Best Answer

Unless you have an open cut perfectly safe. Wash your hands especially before eating. Don't get caught up in all the hype.

Best Answer

the daily mail make things up.

Best Answer

This isn't made up, all the main newspapers are reporting it.

Best Answer

Like Bird Flu remember that

Best Answer

can it fly ?

Best Answer

Not that I know of, but this is todays news, it can spread from skin to skin contact and can survive on surfaces. I knew this would happen with all the asylum seekers coming here.

Best Answer

you know that it's a bullsh..,right ?

Best Answer

Nope, not when they showed people in hospital who have it, it's more than real. Are you ignorant to MRSA? have you any idea how many 1000s of people die each year in hospitals due to it? It was only a matter of time before it escaped from hospitals.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I will tell you why MRSA spread. They contracted the cleaning out in hospitals, got cheap labour and one person to do the work of two. Wards got dirty and it got a hold. People can be carrier but fit and well not a problem, just when you are ill it can take a hold and cause problems.

Best Answer

I wonder if cleaning everything with bleach and or tea tree oil would help....tea tree is 10 xs more antiseptic then bleach...and I heard that Manuka honey kills MRSA....

Best Answer

So it's all the asylum seekers fault ?...hmmmm....Daily Mail reader....hmmmm........

Best Answer
Best Answer

why don't we all get paranoid and start buying every possible expensive cure that "experts" tell us to buy ?

Best Answer