Now what if you cannot help, but flirt with him??
Samysam Samysam 22-25, F 15 Answers Apr 14 in Dating & Relationships

Bad. Flirting is the gateway to cheating, regardless if you want him or not. And you know what? You can help it. Flirting isn't involuntary, you're fully aware of doing it, you know that you shouldn't do it but you do it anyway. Let me ask you this. If you had a boyfriend and he was flirting with other girls, would you like it? You probably wouldn't.

Best Answer

Seriously I do not have a problem with flirting, it is his choice to flirt back or not. He can just say back off , if he is only interested in his gf?

Best Answer

Excuse me, but you're the one that's flirting with him so it's not only his fault, but it's yours. You know well that he has a girlfriend. Sure, he can say no but you can say no as well.

Best Answer

lol , fair enough, but I never said I am the one that is flirting, I simply asked a question. And I did not blame him alone, I just said he could say sorry, but I am already taken. Lots of girls love flirting and if the guy shows interest they will not stop, but if he says back off, she would simply walk away :)

Best Answer

And vice versa obviously...

Best Answer

You said "it is his choice to flirt back" which tells me that you're the one who's flirting with him and that you're also making it okay for yourself to flirt with people in a relationship - blaming him. It doesn't matter if girls love to flirt, there are plenty of single men out there - find one. But no, you go for the one guy that has a relationship.

Best Answer

Wow so much anger.... and please do not judge me... I was talking about a girl flirting with a guy that is in a relationship, have you ever considered the fact that i may be the gf and not the other way around and i am simply asking to see the response....

Best Answer

I'm not angry, I'm annoyed. For a future reference, maybe you should state that in your comments so that people wouldn't get confused. With the way you where talking, it seemed as though you didn't care. Perhaps re-read my comments like I've re-read yours to see where I misunderstood so that could understand where I was coming from.

Best Answer

No need to be so offense, we post questions here for guidance and support ,not to be judged or to get annoyed at. And yes you are probably ryt, I should have stated that I am the gf or I am the one that is flirting.... and I have read your comments, etc and you know what I responded to your answer that I seriously do not have a problem with flirting and gave my reason, you the one that wanted to attack me, if you had a problem with my question and with my response, you didnt need to continue responding, i did not come here to fight with anyone, just needed people's opinions.

Best Answer

Don't act as if I where attacking you. I posted my opinion and I'm not being offensive, you're taking this offensively because you don't like what I'm saying. I looked at the other comments and I'm not the only one who's confused so no, it's not me being rude with you, you're being rude with me. Don't turn this onto me. And if you'd stop treating me that way, as if I'm trying to fight with you then I could let this go but I feel now as if I have to defend myself.

Best Answer

Lol ok then ... no arguing... happy :)

Best Answer

Can i ask u something?? Pitchdaffy?? Have someone flirted with your bf before??

Best Answer

I'm a lesbian, I've never had a boyfriend. And yes, I've had other people flirt with my ex's before and I they knew full well that we where together. One of them even stole my girlfriend away from me and my gf was okay with it.

Best Answer

Have people ever judged you on being a lesbian?? And now I can understand why you feel this way about what I have posted and my comments...

Best Answer

I am sorry If i made you feel bad and annoyed, but thank you for the "fight" you had with me, wish there were more people who would be so bend on defending something they believe in.... :) :)

Best Answer

It's fine, I understand. We both misunderstood each other. Yes, people have judged me for being a lesbian, which is why I pick and choose on who to tell. Coming out wasn't an issue for me because I didn't know that others saw it as wrong. I lost a lot of friends but now, I have friends who practically don't care.

Best Answer

Thanks for understanding and I can imagine that, but atleast now you have friends who will not judge you and who like you for who you are and let me be honest, I do not like girls flirting with guys who have gf's, but I did fall under that same spell, where i became friends with this guy and kinda liked him and we started flirting with each other.. It was fun, but I guess I realized that I should not and have tried stopping ever since. I do not mean to cause anyone harm , but it was only this one guy, thats why I posted the question just to see what people's responses would be to that... I do not judge and I do care about the wrong we sometimes do to others....

Best Answer

Baaad. You can talk with him but you have to know your limits. :)

Best Answer

It's disrespectful and arrogant. Save the flirting for those who are available.

Best Answer

Not disrespectful, just fun. Aint a good to know whether a guy can actually be committed to one girl, no matter what temptations may arrive on his doorstep?? No offense guys, cause the same would be for girls :)

Best Answer

may the best woman win!!!!

Best Answer

the ob<x>jective is to attract the girl......the route is inconsequent....

Best Answer

Don't do it. Think of his girlfriend how would u feel?

Best Answer

I would feel bad no doubt about it, but like I said it is his choice whether he wants to flirt back or not? And if he does flirt back, I cannot blame her for trying , but him for not walking away.

Best Answer

U have no morals

Best Answer

Thanks for that, but I have more morals then what you think. I keep an open mind dear...

Best Answer

Ur enabling the fact that u flirt back shows u don't care

Best Answer

The fact is that I do care... I care a lot and that is the actual problem...

Best Answer

It`s fine, what if this guy looses control over his virtue ? lol

Best Answer

Lol... depends.....

Best Answer

lol, depends on what ??

Best Answer

hmmmm .... he must actually not flirt back then, especially if his virtue is at stake lol :)

Best Answer

lol, what if you get the urge to take-over that stake ? something like Mergers & Acquisitions ?? lol

Best Answer

We doing business now?? Lol

Best Answer

and that shud mean Mutual benefits :P in this case it will not be an hostile take-over but Flirt-tile take over lol

Best Answer

Wow now that is good business I must say... I would love to have you as a business partner, profits will only rise instead of falling... hehehehehe :P

Best Answer

I would happily offer you my "entire Stake " , would love to "Merge" in you :)

Best Answer

Hmmm now when can we discuss business... hehehehehe :P

Best Answer

Right now !!

Best Answer

Lol well you responded too late hey ... Meeting was adjourned not good hey not good... hmmm :P :P

Best Answer

I was prompt in responding, my " Stock" was in absolute "rise" upon your offer

Best Answer

Oh my Word, what is a woman to do in a situation like this... :P :P

Best Answer

Just do it.

Best Answer

lol :)

Best Answer

hey, hes the one with the girlfriend if he dont like it he should be the one to tell you to stop if he doesnt just remember he will do it to you if you become the new girl

Best Answer

Fair enough, but I honestly would say that if the "bf" really loves his gf, he will make it clear that he is off limits, sometimes it is nice to "test" guys ...

Best Answer

U can with me

Best Answer

Lol ok ... that is now if I want, ryt?? :)

Best Answer

Anytime

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

like a compulsive flirting disorder?

Best Answer

Lol there is no harm in flirting is there??

Best Answer

not to me, but I'm sure many disagree

Best Answer

Yeah many would disagree.

Best Answer