CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 20 Answers Jun 18, 2012

SW Florida girls are the hottest. Smokin hot bods, smart as hell, caring beyond compare and the sweetest tasting lips.

Best Answer

I vote for girls from Califlorida !!!!

Best Answer

Checking in with a report from SW Florida: <br />
The year-round warm weather (shorts and a bikini on New Year's Eve) eliminates the color gray (pervasive in the winter months in other parts of the country) and is conducive to fun, games and . . . smiles. It's long legs, shorty shorts and sandals for 11 months out of the year . . . good scenery.<br />
Speaking of the scenery, I was told by a naughty boy at Planet Fitness in Fort Myers that a spot in the back row of treadmills and ellipticals, directly in front of the other row of cardio machines, filled with young mommies and working women clad in skin tight and bar midriff, burning calories at lunchtime, is "always a view sublime."<br />
Actually, David, I'll bet it's a tie for first between California, Florida and 48 other states.

Best Answer

If you consider Kathryn in the equation, there is no contest. SW Fla wins on the strength of her alone.

Best Answer

I would expect nothing less from a fellow boat mate. Serious (or worse) injury would have been the otherwise consequence.

Best Answer

You can take the lady out of New York, but you can't take New York out of the lady. :)

Best Answer

I'm in love with a Florida girl but I live in Cali , so......

Best Answer

i know the feeling brother :(

Best Answer

The hottest girls are in Ecuador.

Best Answer

Okay, my dear EP friends in both California and Florida.....I agree that women from both states are totally adorable. The Sun. The Legs. The Bikini Tops. And Bottoms. The Sun Screen. I love it all. I have lived in California and have also spent lots of time in Florida. Love it.<br />
But you can be wonderful and uber hot while not taking anything away from our Southern Belles here in the South. Which is hotter has more to do with the eye of the beholder. And opportunity. And occasionally alcohol.

Best Answer

... and you have never been down towards Texas, have you?

Best Answer

It's a wash I see no real difference, all have same equipment, in same place, of course different sizes but same perform same function, same way, same result.

Best Answer

Florida girls in general, but northern Cal girls are also very hip......

Best Answer

As long as their fairly clean. I'm just saying the few girl I've met from Cali and all the girls I've met from Flo-Rida, are wild as F@ck. Just people from south Florida in general, are on some whole other sh!t!!!

Best Answer

I know very wonderful ladies in both areas. Some are even natives.

Best Answer

cali,says the beachboys

Best Answer

cali girls because they are not traitor trash

Best Answer

treason is a serious allegation. the south will rise again!! you must be a yank :)

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I guess that all depends what you're into...It's more like "natural beauty vs fake beauty" If you seek at girls that are b!tchy with fake boobs, and botox injected, and spray tans, wearing 50 pounds of makeup then california girls would be more your type, but if you want girls with real boobs, real tans, better attitude and more natural look then florida girls would be your type.

Best Answer