CopperCoil CopperCoil 36-40, M 20 Answers Jun 18, 2012

SW Florida girls are the hottest. Smokin hot bods, smart as hell, caring beyond compare and the sweetest tasting lips.

Best Answer

I'm in love with a Florida girl but I live in Cali , so......

Best Answer

i know the feeling brother :(

Best Answer

The hottest girls are in Ecuador.

Best Answer

Okay, my dear EP friends in both California and Florida.....I agree that women from both states are totally adorable. The Sun. The Legs. The Bikini Tops. And Bottoms. The Sun Screen. I love it all. I have lived in California and have also spent lots of time in Florida. Love it.<br />
But you can be wonderful and uber hot while not taking anything away from our Southern Belles here in the South. Which is hotter has more to do with the eye of the beholder. And opportunity. And occasionally alcohol.

Best Answer

... and you have never been down towards Texas, have you?

Best Answer

It's a wash I see no real difference, all have same equipment, in same place, of course different sizes but same perform same function, same way, same result.

Best Answer

Florida girls in general, but northern Cal girls are also very hip......

Best Answer

As long as their fairly clean. I'm just saying the few girl I've met from Cali and all the girls I've met from Flo-Rida, are wild as F@ck. Just people from south Florida in general, are on some whole other sh!t!!!

Best Answer

I know very wonderful ladies in both areas. Some are even natives.

Best Answer

cali,says the beachboys

Best Answer

cali girls because they are not traitor trash

Best Answer

treason is a serious allegation. the south will rise again!! you must be a yank :)

Best Answer

I guess that all depends what you're into...It's more like "natural beauty vs fake beauty" If you seek at girls that are b!tchy with fake boobs, and botox injected, and spray tans, wearing 50 pounds of makeup then california girls would be more your type, but if you want girls with real boobs, real tans, better attitude and more natural look then florida girls would be your type.

Best Answer