Mine is "Cymbaline".
FlorDeLuna FlorDeLuna 46-50, M 15 Answers Jun 16, 2012

Brick in the wall

Best Answer

Which part I, II or III?
Thanks for answering.

Best Answer

Eugene- be careful of that axe. Such power- such adrenalin. Such an intriguing story behind it. Just fantastic.

Best Answer

Originally written for the "Zabrinsky Point" soundtrack. If you can find a copy (good luck), check that version out, it's called "Come in #51, Your Number Is Up".

Best Answer

Time -- Love the lyrics and the drums

Best Answer

Fantastic song. too bad the local Classic Rock station played it to death. I had to actually remove it from my iPod for almost a year in 2007 - 08. Thanks for answering.

Best Answer

Oops... forgot to mention that it's some of the finest roto-toms work in all of Rock.

Best Answer

Ha, it's been a while since I last listened, but I suppose it would be 'See Emily Play' or 'Shine On'... I do still like some stuff on 'Dark side...' and 'The Wall', though.<br />
I played them all to death in my teens though, so I don't reckon they will be on my Napster list anytime soon.

Best Answer

Love to see that some of Syd's work popped up in this question.
Thanks for answering.

Best Answer

One slip

Best Answer

Wow, you actually caught me with one that, for the life of me, I can't remember.
Thanks for answering.

Best Answer

welcome, it's off the "momentary lapse of reason" album.

Best Answer

Gibb's-slaps self.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Comfortably Numb

Best Answer

4, 4 votes ah, ah, ah. Great song, too bad the classic rock station nearly ruined it (and "Time", another great song) by overplaying them.
Thanks for answering.

Best Answer

You almost cant over play the greatest live song I have ever heard.Just saw it performed by Roger Waters in the Wall shows.

Best Answer

Ah now, the Live version is another critter entirely. Never heard it in person, but I have 2 versions, 1 from "Pulse", the other from "Music Makes the World Go 'Round" (a bootleg), and even when I could barely tolerate listening to the studio version (back on '07 - '08), I could still listen to those.

Best Answer

Echoes

Best Answer