amloveguru amloveguru 18-21, M 22 Answers Sep 7, 2012 in EP

I personally would prefer the people with sexual idiosyncracies to find a more appropriate site..!

Best Answer

thats what i was thinking why i was not getting any answers on this

Best Answer

there are lots of other sites for sex chat- here is not the place!

Best Answer

Why would you be offended by what other people chat about in private? if they put a question asking or pertaining to sex chat why does that offend you so. people like this site because its free unlike other sites you speak of

Best Answer

i am not offended by what people talk about in private.. My point is that is site is not appropriate for people who just want to flirt/get turned on! there are other free sites for that kind of exchange.

Best Answer

I don't want it to be cleaned, per se - but it would be nice to have an option to not have the more 'mature' topics shown if you didn't want to see them.

Best Answer

hmmm thats a great idea

Best Answer

I'd like to get rid of people who think that the site should be to 'their' specifications. To my knowledge this isn't an extremist site just catering for the needs of those who think they are the 'elite'. Everyone should have a right to share their own experiences here and if people have a problem with that then those people should go elsewhere.

Best Answer

hmmm great

Best Answer

am sorry am not from US so i wont care so much about it but i do care about my own country

Best Answer

No I don't support paedophiles but what you need is evidence, not conjecture. The bulk of the bullying I see happening on this site is from people like yourself complaining about others, hence my comment.

Best Answer

Trying to insult or belittle people isn't going to encourage anyone to take you seriously. What you need to do is use the flagging system. When I have come across groups or stories which appear to support or promote paedophilia that's what I have done and when I have checked back, I have seen that EP took action. What else are you thinking you can do about it? EP can only act on specific information given.

Best Answer

My opinion: I'd like to see the 'fantasy sex story' crowd go away. Or better yet, cordon off places where those are accepted, and then have options like POF.com, where you can prevent someone from contacting you if they also belong to fetish or fantasy sex story groups.

Best Answer

hmmm wow

Best Answer

I don't see anything anwhere that says you have to read the stuff you don't think is clean. I mean, 'how do you know there are swear words in the Oxford English Dictionary?', only because you looked for them!

Best Answer

well but in EP even if you dont look for them they jump up on your screen what is that?

Best Answer

Not on my screen

Best Answer

Not on mine and I would think not on kids for that matter!

Best Answer

they have account settings you can set to block things you don't want to view

Best Answer

getting rid of ****** and *********** stories/groups would be a good start.

Best Answer

agree:)

Best Answer

I can not even see what you are saying its covered in *****
or do others see what you said and if so they had to change their settings right!

Best Answer

if you are logged onto ep you should be able to see the words. it's only when i read comment while logged off that i see nothing but asteriks.

Best Answer

i'm logged on and theirs still asteriks

Best Answer

Maybe I just lack interest - but I don't really notice it's dirty. (You find what you want mayb?)

Best Answer

hmmm ok sure but i wanted opinions from people so asked this

Best Answer

clean out the MINORS - questions / responses are too juvenile / silly

Best Answer

well so what do you want to add instead of that to keep people interacting?

Best Answer

why add anything? EP would be fine without them.

Best Answer

why are people so easily offended.its very simple block the people you don't want to see or talk with.You can't ban others because you have different morals or outlook on life, there are subjects and people on here i don't agree with but its a free country,i don't get bent out of shape cus others are different than me

Best Answer

buddy just asked what offends you..........

Best Answer

I'm able to read between the lines when i see a question

Best Answer

Just by asking the question tells me what you think,should happen to this site,otherwise the question wouldn't have popped in your head.

Best Answer

it's not good to make assumptions. just because amloveguru asked this question doesn't mean that it means anymore than that.

Best Answer

Is the site not called Experience Project..........which should allow people to express their feelings from their real life, clean or not???

Best Answer

No one supports paedophiles so there really isn't much to be gained from using that as a pressure or ridicule tactic. If you suspect someone is a paedophile, flag them and provide the proof you have to EP. Why spoil the site for the rest of us who don't want to see constant moaning about it. And there is much more to the complaining than paedophiles anyway. Much of it is about those who have many sexual experiences but otherwise do nothing wrong. I've even seen people complain about EP perverts yet when you look at their profiles they have questionable sexual experiences and stories themselves. It's ridiculous. You can support the stupidity and hypocrisy of these people if you like but I'm not going to.

Best Answer

I do not at any time support any of what you have suggested. If you had of read my post I said it was about sharing life experiences.........which in my mind in no way include things that break the law.
I have only been a member from this year, and yes there are a lot of sicko's, perverts, pedophiles and worse which I do not condone.

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

OK so what I hear is this I do not like them they must go! <br />
Why not open your own site and then who you meet here you want in invite them and only them and then you have what you want! Its done all the time Why do you want to change this! They do a good job keeping kids safe! and if you have a proplem report it to the people who run the site!

Best Answer

i never said i have a problem i asked who has a problem if you dont have any then be happy noone asked you to shout

Best Answer

I did not should I said what i feel about what you asked. and by what you said I would say you do have a problem.
SHOUTING IS IN CAPS.

Best Answer

I guess ppl you know there is lewd stuff on here and if ppl dont like to be around or see it<br />
get off and go somewhere clean

Best Answer

hmmm thats a good idea

Best Answer

It's lots better now than months ago---I don't want to mention the weird things that used to appear every day--they might come back. But still-some sneak in questions about the size of ...never mind-i don't want to get them started.

Best Answer

well i can assure you that they are not completely gone

Best Answer

I know--but it is better than when I first joined up in January--I really didn't know how many perverse people there were in the world till I got on here. I guess I'm naive.

Best Answer

well not really i think all of them join here together

Best Answer

No more profile pictures of someone in panties, boobs, or anything else like that. No more questions/confessions written in text speak. No more overly desperate people announcing they're trying to hook up with anything with sex organs on here (it's fine if you do, but keep it private).

Best Answer

well why not keep with themselves at their places

Best Answer

My keyboard!

Best Answer

i asked in EP dude not at your place :D

Best Answer

Cleanliness starts at home or some stupid cliche.

Best Answer

wow then please start by cleaning the keyboard:D

Best Answer

I get in trouble at work over how messy my keyboard and screen is but you know how it is... sometimes you sneeze and can't get a hankerchief out in time.

Best Answer

That's silly. If it was clean, where would all the perverted people go?

Best Answer

HA HA HA GREAT SO YOU WANT THEM TO BE WITH YOU?

Best Answer