The Lord is my shepherd.

Best Answer

intuitively

Best Answer

Why? He's probably just going to mow someones lawn.

Best Answer

He would

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

awesome to hear. how are you?

Best Answer

I'm ok

Best Answer

Do you believe in Jesus?

Best Answer

I do sort of

Best Answer

That's a start.

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

I'm glad you are open to him. I hope I can help in anyway

Best Answer

good you might be able to

Best Answer

I sure hope so sir.

Best Answer

I should sit up and chat I'm too comfortable and warm here in bed

Best Answer

how do I really start following him more?

Best Answer

Nah, I'll follow Juan...he has the map.

Best Answer

not this map

Best Answer

his ac? is he going to follow me back?

Best Answer

he's already following you

Best Answer

I dont even kno where he went... no trail of bread crumbs to follow either

Best Answer

plenty of bread crumbs

Best Answer

and wine

Best Answer

lol sounds like you know

Best Answer

a little.

Best Answer

What do u know?

Best Answer

im.satan

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

Nope not following that bs

Best Answer

Why is it be?

Best Answer

It's utter bull **** thats why

Best Answer

what makes u think that

Best Answer

Science

Best Answer

Science? When has science thoroughly proven anything?

Best Answer

More than the bible could ever hope to

Best Answer

Not likely. Lemme guess. You read theories and stories about mortal men who have listened to other mortal men. in which they have no real evidence or proof of anything they say. just a bunch of ideas. My Bible has proven itself over and over again.

Best Answer

You're bible has proved how violent and stupid people can be cause of a story

Best Answer

Science has proven how much people need God. Tell me how real evolution is...

Best Answer

Extremely real and has been observed

Best Answer

Really? If evolution were real we would still be evolving. Monkeys would still be turning into men. Fish would still be growing legs.

Best Answer

You do know that takes millions of years or you too sheltered to look up facts about this

Best Answer

Monkeys and men would still be in different stages if it existed. Monkeys and fish have always looked the same. As humans have. We were created. All of us including the animals. If evolution were true all the animals would be in different stages...bcuz its a continuous process.

Best Answer

We just started looking like we do about 250,000 years ago and fish are constantly changing are you seriously this uneducated

Best Answer

No fish I know of has changed in my existence. Or anyone I know. Evolution is false and there's no evidence to support it.

Best Answer

You're too stupid to argue with

Best Answer

Viruses continue to evolve daily and so do cells

Best Answer

How is it proven that we need god? By advancing our medical knowledge and the knowledge of our world

Best Answer

Without God you wouldn't exist. Millions and billions of peoples lives has been changed bcuz of the Bible. More good ways than bad. I want to explain this to you. But I know you will reject everything I say

Best Answer

Actually without ***** I wouldn't exist you would know that if you went to school

Best Answer

Calling a Christian names is OK but yet we get persecuted for being harsh about our views. I'm gonna be blunt with you. How you believe is wrong. You are wrong. I have the Bible as my proof. It has been proven that what it says is real. Billions of people will testify to that young man. You need Jesus. Whether you hate the idea of him or him or other Christians. YOU still NEED him. You can't prove to me a bunch of mindless Godless mens ideas are factual. You keep saying you have proof of your theories. But I don't see any evidence. And you will never produce any...

Best Answer

I don't believe in a 2000 year old book written by people that believed the earth was flat and the sun just disappeared at night

Best Answer

Where did you read that? The internet?? None of them cared if the earth was flat or not lol Do you really think people have changed that much since then? You are in serious denial.

Best Answer

No I just went to school and you went to church and threw your IQ out the window

Best Answer

I'm sorry you feel that way. If you're right and I'm wrong I lose nothing. But if I'm right and you're wrong you lose...everything. Is hell a place you wanna go?

Best Answer

Can't go to what isn't real

Best Answer

Hell is very real....make no mistake

Best Answer

Religion is the only real hell on this earth

Best Answer

Science recently proved the existence of wormholes the bible proved how gullible people are

Best Answer

Have you ever experienced a wormhole?

Best Answer

No but I've seen the evidence, you have 0 evidence of any deity existing

Best Answer

I experience God everyday. I know that's hard to understand. But I am very close to him. I know he exists. Without a doubt.

Best Answer

Church causes part of my continuous depression I hate every second of it

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. A lot of people feel like you do.

Best Answer

CAUSE WERE NOT STUPID

Best Answer

No you're not stupid. Just lost

Best Answer

No I'm just educated

Best Answer

People are lost. You are reading articles and books written by mere men without Gods influence. You will never know how good God is until you try and know him. What do you have to lose? If he isn't real like you say. Then what do you lose by trying?

Best Answer

When I trusted God I felt like a worthless piece of **** and what I lose by believing in bullshit is literally everything I want to accomplish

Best Answer

You trusted in God before eh? Sounds like you got discouraged and gave up. Its hard work following God. Its not easy

Best Answer

No I found the amazing world of science and realized the utter bullshit religion is

Best Answer

bs

Best Answer