Soooo, you would lower your standards (if you have any) and post pictures of you kissing someone else in HOPES to get arise out of him? I think you should use that image as an indefinite sign that he's moved on and just you do the same. Look at it this way, he's out having a good time and your brewing over the fact that it's not with you. He's made his move PUBLICLY. Move on.

Best Answer

Yes but I wish I could tell you the whole story. Its hard to understand without the whole picture. We were still in a long distance type relationship if I can call it that. He had OUR picture up on his profile all this time up until 3 days ago. And yesterday he comes out with that after a big blow up we had..WTF?? get it? means the ******* was cheating on me all this time then. It hurts like hell you know!

Best Answer

The hurt from that would be undeniable and yes, it's apparent that he's been seeing someone else or moved on fairly quick. But you should be trying to see the lighter side of it. Imagine had you wasted far greater time on him? Imagine had you devoted even more of your heart? Imagine if you had (insert whatever you hold precious here) The scum bag did you a favor. You do have a right to be pissed and hurt, but you also have the right to love yourself more and enough to move on.

Best Answer

You are so right. Thank you for this, and thank you all for being so wonderful and making me see all this in a different perspective. Right now I am just blindsided by my anger and hurt but reading all the replies and advise is best I leave it as it is and just move on. Thanks!

Best Answer

Not knowing your story... I can only say you're probably right for how you feel... but having lived long enough in this insane world, it seems retaliation comes back to bite the person that dealt it. Haven't seen much good come from retaliating.

Best Answer

i dont know ur situation but hes getting fuelled by making ur life ****. the best thing to do is just dissapear and ignore him ignore his stupid posts on fb no matter how it hurts and move on

Best Answer

Good question... I wouldn't do it if it's gonna backfire on you. But I'm not gonna lie, it's a good idea! Don't do anything you'll end up regretting

Best Answer

Don't stoop down to his level. When you get into a fight with the pig, you both get dirty and the pig likes it. I know it's hard to fight your anger towards him but try to. As tempting as it is...........

Best Answer

Ok! I see the point. Thank you all for your replies, I will try to bite my anger and move on. I guess time will have to heal me from this and so much more.

Best Answer

You're welcome. I haven't had any relationships yet but I know from being angry.........lol. Confess on EP or Vent to someone.

Best Answer

You are right.

Best Answer

Completely understand and its only human to feel that, but this person is not worth it, the best thing to do is don't bother with this person again and move on, and next time try to avoid this kind of person!!!!!

Best Answer

I think FB is a strange place and nothing on it should be taken too seriously

Best Answer

Don't be known as the psycho-ex chick... You don't want to be labeled as that..

Best Answer

lol good point...no, I do not.

Best Answer