Revenge - like the saying goes. Not that I have much taste for it.<br />
Oh, and gazpacho.

Best Answer

since you can not reheat it you are a bit limited in healthy choices. but cooking chicken and using it for salads is something rather easy. i suggest dicing it small and then making a coating using flour garlic salt pepper and then frying that till nice and crispy. you can easliy cook a few days worth at one time and change up what you add to your salad. cheese salsa and chips makes it a sort of taco salad I use green goddess with it. or you cna use any combination but i find the cream ba<x>sed dressings best with chicken salad.

Best Answer

Baked beans . . . fried chicken . . . marinated green beans . . . fruit . . . cold cuts . . . leftover steak . . . raw vegetables . . .

Best Answer

Tuna Macaroni Salad? You just add a can of tuna to some plain cooked Macaroni then add your favorite raw vegetables like tomatoes and cucumbers and olives (They should all be cut into small pieces). Then add some Mayo and a little bit of vinegar (Just a little!). Some people mix in mustard but I don't really like it that way. It is severed cold and is pretty good.<br />
Or you can add canned red kidney beans, bean sprouts, and/or mushrooms, olives, and lettuce with the tuna instead of the macaroni. Yet the mushrooms taste better when they are cooked. Just add a bit of lemon for this Salad. <br />
Hope I helped :)

Best Answer

Fårikål. Not that you know what it is.

Best Answer

green salads, pasta salads, sandwiches

Best Answer

Pizza.

Best Answer

puppies.

Best Answer