And then they have the AUDACITY to say that they do not want pics of some guys **** or requests for more nudie pics. The men are NOT excluded....I have blocked several just because of pics that I don't want to see... ARE THERE THAT MANY DESPERATE SICK WOMEN on this site?
Missalaineyeus Missalaineyeus 46-50, F 22 Answers Mar 23, 2012

Where are these pics please?......... only joking :-P

Best Answer

funny clown

Best Answer

lol hello again.

Best Answer

I'm bi and I'm still sick of it

Best Answer

Its puts me right of a person to be honest but there are many people on here for flings ect and good luck to them. I just don't want them to contact ME. Sometimes a profile pic identifies what kind of person they are and what they're looking for

Best Answer

Great answer; there were many very thoughtful ones and I feel that this one expresses, kindly and forthrightly, WHY we are seeing so much of this. chattychap...love your pic...

Best Answer

Thanks. I always try to smile if I can. No matter what someone looks like a smile is always nice to look at even on a "butthead" LOL

Best Answer

There are some of us straight men who are sick of seeing naked parts from both sexes. Being disgusted at people's insensitive desires to post nude pictures isn't exclusive to women.

Best Answer

so nice to hear that...

Best Answer

I dont really care i have boobs ( grant it theyre small) i think its silly but hey ho it up if u wanna or maybe theyre boobs or butt is the only pretty thing they got to showcase?! Idk whatever floats theyre boats ...

Best Answer

I'm like you - I don't want to see that crap either!!

Best Answer

Absolutely! I find it sad that those kind of pics are so accepted these days. I think it's wonderful to be so confident in one's self & I do admire people like that but at the same time, I'm a bit old fashioned & I don't believe the entire world needs to see what's underneath the clothes.

Best Answer

hell yes anyone can access this site so lets keep it clean, if you do want to show your body stick to the mature sections od ep :)

Best Answer

Many of those whose profile pics show too much woman, are perving men. Many of those who show too much man, are cruising gay men.<br />
I assume that those with certain kinds of profile pics are EP perves, and ignore them. I have been married for nearly 25 years, and my sexual tastes are plain vanilla.

Best Answer

I don't see as many as before which is a good thing. <br />
I have reported a few at first, nothing was being done so I don't anymore. If one wish to have it, then that's them and yes, I do think it is sleazy...they should at least post it in their album instead.

Best Answer

I just ignore them. Some people like this, I don't. I appreciate the beauty of the human form. I have sculptures in my home. But you won't see my body parts as my avatar or on my profile. What happened to the days when a little mystery was intriguing? I run around in a bikini top and short shorts while gardening. I don't feel the need nor the desire to post it, though. To each, his own....Yet someone here was saying the other day to respect naked women on this site! I just replied that if you post naked photos, you will get attention. And is that the kind of attention that you want? Enough on this.

Best Answer

im not straight but honestly seeing something like that doesnt do anything, i find it rather sleezy and i dont talk to people who have those kinds of pictures. dont care if i sound rude or mean or anything just wanted to ut my thoughts out there

Best Answer

I personally think its funny, it doesnt bother me. Im guessing they want to attract a certain type of character to their profile. Or maybe they r just attention ****** who r saying look at me look at me! I just have a laugh and move on

Best Answer

Nah... Free will for everyone :) As long as it looks decent... I don't wanna see an eyesore all over the boards...

Best Answer

I'm bored of seeing girl parts and man parts tbh.

Best Answer

I don't know if I read your question wrong but you don't have to be a 'staight ' woman to not want to see parts of peoples bodies on their user profiles. The human body is a lovely thing and nothing to be ashamed of, but I don't want to see parts of anyones bodies on their profiles, be it boobs or dangly bits :)

Best Answer

sorry; I guess I meant "all women" really; I could imagine some of the men's replies and was pleasantly surprised by many of them...thanks.

Best Answer

I'm a straight woman, but I love the female body! If those are the pictures they want to share and attract the creeps, not my problem.. but Hooray for celebrating the female figure, curvacious and sexy!

Best Answer

I predict that the percentage of women, especially under 40, who think as you do is set to rise. I definitely sense that the ground is moving under our feet, from women feeling embarrassed of their private parts to taking pride in them. It remains to be seen whether this change is a good thing.

Best Answer

That is something to consider; I think I am seeing that trend also...

Best Answer

To be fair, it does warn you ahead of time who the pervs/****** are, so there's that.

Best Answer

I am getting them on my activity page because either someone in my circle has friended them or answered a question or commented...they were NOT invited and I didn't go looking for them...but thanks.

Best Answer