missanie missanie 18-21, F 12 Answers Jun 26, 2012

They don't forget. You're not that high on his list of priorities. He takes you foregranted. I bet he knows what time the game starts and when he's supposed to meet his buddies.

Best Answer

I don't actually forget---I just can't remember the exact date. My wife takes no chances--she marks it on the calendar in the kitchen to make sure I know exactly which day it is. All I can ever remember is that it's either the day before or the day after a minor holiday. :( Then again, I can't remember exactly how many years we've been married, but at least i remember the day and month, if not the year.

Best Answer

huhuuuu.. i think your wife can be patient with you till now.. or its not?or i guess, she understands your really love her.not just by birthday i guess to prove it.

Best Answer

I always have the gift--just never remember what day to give it to her. LOL

Best Answer

Either he's a jerk or he's genuinely forgetful. You'll have to determine that for yourself.

Best Answer

he got both. LOL

Best Answer

Then you probably shouldn't be with him. Dating people you know are jerks is bad.

Best Answer

Maybe he's forgetful? Even a guy I Wasn't dating, that I knew for 3 years, he remembered my birthday.

Best Answer

yes...yes.. yes... !! its happened! another one who is not my bf wish my birthday and knows my birthday. and that guy is my bf's bro !!! oh god!

Best Answer