Lol he's old enough to be her dad.

Best Answer

Not anymore. 42 is the new 32. 22 is the new 12. Wait -- that doesn't sound good.

Best Answer

Not if he has money.

Best Answer

What do they have in common?
What do they talk about?
Can they share friends?
Can they share experiences that foe-fill both their needs?
What are their plants for the future with such an age gap?
What is it that makes them right for each other in such different stages of their lives?
Figure it out and figure it out

Best Answer

He has grown kids and has been married twice. I don't have that kind of experience. I just want to make sure he's not going through a midlife crisis and just wants a young girl temporarily

Best Answer

What 42 yr old man is looking to have a 22 yr old female as a wife and live companion in the larger scream Perhaps he does want you for long term but why shouldn't he? He has had his family, substantial life companion to have children with and build a home Now he's looking for fun Even if that fun is forever Is that what you want? What about building your own family and home?

Best Answer

I want to get married and have a family.. Your so right 😥 he's lived his life I have to live mine.

Best Answer

Yes I don't want to make you sad but it just doesn't sound like he can give you what you're looking for And you deserve everything you want in life!

Best Answer

Thank you so much. You've helped me more than you know. You really opened my eyes, thank you so much 😊😊😊😊😊

Best Answer

No. They are both legal age. I'm 43 and I like young women 18 to 25 year of age.

Best Answer

idk lol that's their business

Best Answer

yes. if he's old enough to be your dad then it's GROSS.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer

I dont think so

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

I just found out today my 47-year-old cousin is bout to marry a girl that turned 18 in February ..I don't think it even matters anymore now a days

Best Answer

That's up to the girl.

Best Answer

Age should never restrict love.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

no. i guess

Best Answer