Awezie Awezie 26-30, M 10 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Travel

Inuvik.

Best Answer

I have never heard of that place before. I just googled it, thanks for the help. It seems like a small town, which I like. I like small peaceful places :-)

Best Answer

So you wanna travel outside of the USA? I have only been to Ireland, and it was several years ago. It was one of the most exciting, and awesome experiences I have had so far in my life. It was so green, and beautiful. I really want to go back, now that I actually have the ability to sleep anywhere, anytime. Then I can catch up on sleep from jet lag faster. I really love Ireland though. So I'd say go to Ireland.

Best Answer

Thanks for the advice and yes I want to travel outside of the USA. I have never been outside the US before.

Best Answer

Yeah, I've only travelled to Ireland (outside of the USA). And it was so green everywhere and really awesome. And just a lot of fun. If you ever go there, go to Dublin University and see the book of kells. It's like pre-bible sort of lol.

Best Answer

:-) awesome! Will do. I'm trying to make 2014 a year of exploration and learning.

Best Answer

That's awesome! If I had the money, and time, I would totally do it too! :)

Best Answer

That's the only thing I'm missing right now.... Money! I'm trying to save, hopefully I can.

Best Answer

Anywhere in europe

Best Answer

Go to the UK.

Best Answer

The Uk is one of the places on the top of my list. I'm definitely thinking about it. Thanks for the help

Best Answer

Sydney Australia

Best Answer

If this is your first time I would stick to English speaking places closer to home. Rather than go abroad, what about different states? A road trip would be simple to organise and you wouldn't need a passport.

Best Answer

Yea I thought about that. I'm thinking of maybe taking a road trip next summer. I don't know where yet, I live in Washington DC.

Best Answer