Seminolefan Seminolefan 36-40, M 13 Answers Nov 5, 2011

Sucking a **** is like being in a candy shop.The taste is always original and the tender skin is such a joy to close my lips around.It is sensouse to feel the guy aroused.The movement of life is an incredible turn on.<br />
When he explodes I love to take it all in my mouth and enjoy the warm salty taste.I run it around my tongue and swallow it like it was caviar mmmm<br />
Louise CD

Best Answer

I want to find out

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Stop on by...I'll let you try one out ;-)

Best Answer

Would love to

Best Answer

I'd like to try it.

Best Answer

I like the soft feel of the skin masking the raging hardness beneath. I love to take it as deeply as possible and have even been able to deep throat by pushing beyond the point of resistance. I imagined what that must feel like for the guy and it really turned me on that I could do that for them. I'm lacking a bit in the swallowing department. I've always done so with the two men I've done this with, but neither produced more than a little c-m. With the one who did have enough to taste, I didn't mind it at all, so that's an ongoing desire of mine, to do a man who c-ms profusely, letting him go deep while I swallow everything he has to give me.

Best Answer

i just love sucking a hard **** the sight and then the taste of pre-*** is intoxicating. i like it deep throat and gagging on a guys **** i always try and get as deep as possible no matter how big his **** is. my preference is a facial of hot *** but if a guy wants to *** in my mouth i enjoy this too. the taste can be different never unpleasant. when a guy **** it's so powerful incredible.

Best Answer

im a man and sucking **** is jus incredible nothing else like the hardness but so soft an jus knowing u control that man by his penis in your mouth is intense................in fact im searching for a man to suck any guys in michigan near port huron email me

Best Answer

I love everything about a man's p**** and love sucking and swallowing him. Since I'm a guy I know what the ***** likes and responds best to. I love starting from it being soft and feeling it become hard in my mouth. The absolute best part is when he **** I can feel it begin to swell harder and start pulsating and throbbing. The most special moment is when the *** starts shooting, it feels so good and warm in my mouth and its at that point when I feel bonded and one spiritually and physically with my partner. It's a wonderful, powerful and strong experience to take his manhood and pleasure it. The sensation of having a guy's ***** in my mouth is very powerful and such a turn on for me that I can almost nearly get off in my pants without any stimulation. I start to get really wet with pre*** and my ***** begins to feel really good without touching it because sucking a guy is so powerful and stimulating by itself.

Best Answer

You are a true **********..I love that!

Best Answer

The male body is a work of art and I must say I enjoy not only being a male but sexually pleasing other males as well! There are no words to express how amazing it feels :D

Best Answer

i had sucked my friends **** in high school a more than a few times.<br />
mostly just tasting his *** after he had jerked off. some times i would suck his **** just to make him hard so he could jerk off. i did not mind he was my best friend. he sucked my **** also. later in life i sucked this gay guys **** when i was really drunk (wich was most of the time). he gave me aride home from the bar at closing time and i offered him a blow job for a ride home. i did not know that there were 4 other poepke i knew in the car. but i sucked his **** and swallowed his ***. still don't remeber most of it but want to try it agagain to feel the **** pulsating when whoever **** in my mouth. i guess ineed to be sober this time. but still looking foward to it

Best Answer

for me, sucking **** is absolutely wonderful and is highly sensual. Sucking **** offers so much sensory input, including seeing a nice ****, smelling the manly smell of **** that even a clean guy will have, feeling the **** in your hands and mouth and tasting the skin, precum and ***. For me, I Love big ***** the bigger the better :)

Best Answer

My jenny found a long skinny plastic bottle that she fills with salty honey and whip cream.It holds over a cup of stuff. After sucking on it for a while she squeezes the bottle several times to squirt the cream down my throat. It fills my mouth and runs down my face. This is one way to be trained for the real c-o-c-k-s

Best Answer

It feels like heaven. I love it when boys make me deepthroat on their big ****. It feels amazing in my throat because the head of the **** is so soft and tasty. Swallowing after giving head is essential. It really warm when it enter your mouth or falls on your face. Overall i dont know why everyone sucks peoples dicks. It is the best thing ever created. <br />
Tip: when he pulls his penis ouy of his pants grab and say," mmmmmm i love big tasty **** in my mouth." And if you want him to make you deepthroat, just tell him what you want. Btw after givin him head, turn around and sit on his **** so it slides in smoothly into your butthole with all the saliva on his penis. Then dont make him do the work, you have to move up and down on his **** in a rapid motion. Making ******* is good for turning men on. Good luck. I hope this helps.

Best Answer