mickrighteous mickrighteous 46-50 19 Answers Jul 24, 2011

Just tell them you need some "me time". Anyone who can't except that, you wouldn't want to go out with anyway.

Best Answer

Honesty. Trust me, people will appreciate hearing that you need to spend some time on yourself and that you're not ready to date than any fake excuse.

Best Answer

Be truthful and tell him you need some alone time. But if you want to see him again, suggest an alternative date/time/place for the two of you to meet. That has worked for me quite nicely.

Best Answer

I always just told them the truth.....that I was not ready to jump into the same frying pan just yet.........and that I needed to find myself first.

Best Answer

Tell them your time is being taken up with me,my self and I and at this time,you have no free time.

Best Answer

I used to say "I'm not ready to date at this point in my life" and if they insist, just smile and stare into space.

Best Answer

The truth. Just say no.

Best Answer

Say "I'm just not interested in anyone right now"

Best Answer

Honesty!!!!

Best Answer

Do what VKM used to do: tell them they got "no chance in hell"

Best Answer

Mabe--Next yr. I might start dating again-Mabe!!

Best Answer

tell them your pregnant

Best Answer

Tell them you are revirginating lol. I wonder how well received that would be

Best Answer

Best Answer