Am3917 Am3917 18-21, F 9 Answers Feb 26 in Dating & Relationships

Its fine but have you stay time limited and dont whatever you do stay overnight and do it with him,personaly i think its too soon and its like giving it to him on a plate,pardon the pun.

Best Answer

Since this was posted months ago I suppose it's a moot question, but if I had a man who would cook for me I would be so happy he could have me for dessert. J

Best Answer

Depends on if he's a good cook.

Best Answer

If you can make something delicious, that sounds like a great idea!

Best Answer

Not a good idea guys seem to make the easiest meals to cook

Best Answer

Well, he's kind of particular. I told him I'm not into pork, he wanted to accommodate me. He told me he had to change his whole meal in mind. He suggested that he cook for me this Saturday.. I told him that I'm a horrible cool, he suggested I cook for him the Saturday after.

Best Answer

Oh cool

Best Answer

How well do you know him?

Best Answer

Not too well, personally. But interpersonally, pretty well. He is very able to be googled. He's prominent, in his career and education. I hope that gives you a little insight. On our first date, while he was holding my hand (he reached for mine), someone from his job came up to him and started a full on convo. The guy asked my date if he'd remembered him.

Best Answer