My negativity was in part fed by people around me.... mainly my parents... getting away from that went along way for me to grow and become the fair and balanced person I am today :)

Best Answer

To finally take the space to do what I'd always wanted to do but felt I couldn't, made me happier, which made my outlook happier and I left the negativity behind. If you';re miserable inside, then everything else is just going to get colored negative. Be true to yourself, because once you start to get happy inside, it will change how positive or negative everything else seems. The world doesn't have to be good, you just have to be meeting your internal needs before you'll naturally feel good despite it. That's the secret for me. Good luck to you, and if you don't give up, you'll find a way sooner or later. Good luck.

Best Answer

Realizing that "life goes on" and the "show must continue"... Uhhm the breaking point was realizing that "life waits for nobody" - you either get on the ride and ride it, or get run over by it!!!!

Best Answer

When I realized that life is just too short to be negative all the time.. Dont let other people be in control of your emotions. I remembered a certain saying everyday.. People make you feel the way you let them make you feel. Remember somewhere, somebody else's life is much worse than yours.

Best Answer

people dont make you feel,only u make you feel, if someone makes you cry its not thier fault, is just your responce to what they said, just like when children say sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me

Best Answer

That's so true, and I like how you put that, bobogone. Thanks.

Best Answer

When I finally saw the pain I was causing OTHERS instead of focusing on the pain I was feeling.

Best Answer

i first had to learn how to be positive, it takes practice

Best Answer

keep practicing .....you will be:)

Best Answer

Unspeakable tragedy

Best Answer

My breaking point was when my wife and kids left me, my house was burnt down and I was diagnosed with piles. Lol...only kidding...

Best Answer

When I woke up in the hospital bed and saw 2 cops standing there.

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer