555calif 555calif 51-55, M 4 Answers May 24, 2012

Hmmm, yeah watching someone drop a brand new back of shredded lettuce on the floor and being told to go ahead and use it, because it was too much to waste. lol.

Best Answer

Yes , me too. When I was cook we had to be fast so occasionally we would drop a steak on the floor.We weren't going to throw away a STEAK so we would wipe it off and put it back on the customers plate.

Best Answer

Haha, man I love going out to eat:)

Best Answer

We owned a restaurant in front of a cattle auction. Lots of men in and out all day. Most were regulars. A couple of guys would play around with all of us girls, give us a little flirt and one day one of them ordered banana juice. I had just had my son and decided to give him just that.. he was expecting his Regular : Steak, Potato and Dr Pepper.. He was surprised and so was the other guy he spit the banana juice on. : )

Best Answer

I guess I know what you mean but I never heard it called that.

Best Answer

He asked for it all the time.. there wasn't any such thing.. I thought. I went to get juice for my baby and in the baby juice there it was "banana juice" for babies. It was an epic event.

Best Answer

Oh , I thought you were being coy. I thought you were talking about mothers milk.

Best Answer

lol..no..haha

Best Answer

It would have been funny though in your trucker story.

Best Answer

yes..that indeed would have caused a scene..haha

Best Answer

I worked at dog and suds when i was about 17 i was the cook.<br />
My manager and i would always see ho could get the left over food first.

Best Answer