It really depends on the course and your grades within the tafe course. Some unis will but you will have to pay the international student fees in both tafe and uni so it would be best to talk to a careers advise for you best option. Must also remember some uni need their international student to do an 'English for academic writing' first.

Best Answer

Yeah. We are required to pass IELTS. I guess I really need to ask for consultants services.

Best Answer

By the way, thanks!

Best Answer

What Australian state do you want to study in? Check out the University's International Students Section, it should give you all the information you need. Do you know what you want to study, I have been to TAFE and University in Australia

Best Answer

I'm planning to enroll in in UWS. Either masters or postgrad course. I graduated with a degree in marketing. Just wondering if postgrad courses are relevant im applying for PR someday.

Best Answer

By the way, I forgot. I'm planning to enroll in PA campus. I checked the details and oh, international students are required to pay approx 20,000 in full payment. sigh.

Best Answer

Have you looked on there website, there is heaps of information on there for international Students. I lived in Sydney for 3 years, but I am currently in my home city now.

Best Answer

no way, uni will want you to pay for and pass their course

Best Answer

Thanks. I just want to be clear on this :)

Best Answer

same degree i'm guessing, but sad to say. 2 job apps. 1 from tafe, 1 from Uni..? sucks but meh, thats why you pay

Best Answer