Christian but not very religious. Catholic will spark a whole new conversation and debate and honestly who has time for that kind of discussion?

Best Answer

Right on. Would you believe Christian, Catholics, Prodestian, and even a few Mormons get together to clean up neighborhoods. They do here in Flint, Mi.

Best Answer

Christian

Best Answer

I tell them I am not religious but I have a strong faith in God and Jesus. Christ

Best Answer

I say Christian not southern Baptist sometime people think that is worse that just Christian

Best Answer

You say- none of your business-

Best Answer

Depends on who I'm talking to what we are talking about and where we are

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

I am agnostic but I endorsed many Christian ideas. I just hate to be called a "Christian" because I really dislike how Asian Christians display their ignorance to the "heretics" through their mouths.

Best Answer

you need to get out more not all Christians are the same. I have been trying to tell my mom that and she is agnostic and does not believe.

Best Answer

I dont take a branch I'm just Christian

Best Answer

I say the denomination.

Best Answer

I say I'm Catholic but feel a little ashamed about it. I'd rather just say Christian but I feel the need to specify since most people are going to ask what kind of Christian anyway.

Best Answer

I say Christian but not religious..because I don't believe like most Christians who are religious : )

Best Answer

My point exactly.

Best Answer

I say I was raised a strict Christian, so I'm a Pastafarian.

Best Answer

Catholic. The rest of you guys broke away from us. The original. <br />
Not for nothin.

Best Answer

love you anyway because you still love God.

Best Answer

I say I am a Catholic sort of Christian.

Best Answer

I am Nazerine and proud.

Best Answer

When someone asks I say "Protestant". Because I'm not Catholic but other than that I really don't like the idea of denominations.

Best Answer

The Bible says there will be many Antichrists. I believe using title of christian without having or keeping the faith, make one an Antichrist..

Best Answer

What most christians will never admit is that they are hypocrites. They look down on others like prostitutes etc and think they are better, more human or something!

Best Answer

Christian

Best Answer

I simply say that I am a child of God.

Best Answer