For me, I say Apostolic.. I feel saying Christian is too cliche.. Like everyone is "Christian"... People claim Christianity, but dont act very Christian, and I dont want to be put in that category of claiming something, but not really applying it to my life, so I just say Apostolic.. You?
GettingOverShit GettingOverShit 18-21, F 27 Answers Jul 30, 2012

I just say Christian because there were no denominations in the Bible. Men did this and brought about more division.

Best Answer

Well there are different branchess.. Christian just mean you believe and accept Jesus christ.. That doesnt mean we agree on anything else..

Best Answer

This is true, but the differences of which you speak were created by men. Timothy says that ALL scripture is given by inspiration of God...Each of these denominations has chosen to focus on some scriptures while omitting/ignoring others. That's not how the Bible was written so this isn't how it should be taught.

Best Answer

Christian

Best Answer

You say- none of your business-

Best Answer

Depends on who I'm talking to what we are talking about and where we are

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

I am agnostic but I endorsed many Christian ideas. I just hate to be called a "Christian" because I really dislike how Asian Christians display their ignorance to the "heretics" through their mouths.

Best Answer

I dont take a branch I'm just Christian

Best Answer

It's never about who you claim to be but rather who you are in Christ. <br />
I believe in Jesus Christ. I grew up Pentecostal, if that helps. :)

Best Answer

Christian but not very religious. Catholic will spark a whole new conversation and debate and honestly who has time for that kind of discussion?

Best Answer

I say the denomination.

Best Answer

I say I'm Catholic but feel a little ashamed about it. I'd rather just say Christian but I feel the need to specify since most people are going to ask what kind of Christian anyway.

Best Answer

I say Christian but not religious..because I don't believe like most Christians who are religious : )

Best Answer

My point exactly.

Best Answer

I say I was raised a strict Christian, so I'm a Pastafarian.

Best Answer

Catholic. The rest of you guys broke away from us. The original. <br />
Not for nothin.

Best Answer

I say I am a Catholic sort of Christian.

Best Answer

I tell them I am not religious but I have a strong faith in God and Jesus. Christ

Best Answer

The Bible says there will be many Antichrists. I believe using title of christian without having or keeping the faith, make one an Antichrist..

Best Answer

I say Christian not southern Baptist sometime people think that is worse that just Christian

Best Answer

What most christians will never admit is that they are hypocrites. They look down on others like prostitutes etc and think they are better, more human or something!

Best Answer

Christian

Best Answer

I simply say that I am a child of God.

Best Answer