I want another PUPPY! I have a five year old Shih Tzu and I know he\'d like a little running mate! I just looked over a bunch of cuties,,,but works the best with Shih Tzus? (He will turn 5 on December 28!) (He has a great big heart...!)
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 5 Answers Dec 27, 2013 in Pets

Shelters honestly... sometimes Pet Stores have boards

Best Answer

Take a walk to an animal shelter, if you found one that's better than you buy on an animal store. Help poor puppy :)

Best Answer

nearest shelter, get a nice mongrel, a small one, female if possible

Best Answer

Wisconsin Farm Dogs, is your best bet. I know of a Wisconsin farm dog that was recently found wondering around in the cold of St. Paul Minnesota.

He's a flea bitten old hound dog, with a torn ear, but he loves other dogs and is great with kids. All that he requires is a bowl of food and lots of love. On the occasional cold night, he'll probably want to snuggle up close to you.

So PrincessMaine, if your interested, I can have him delivered to your door. Thing is, you must be committed to take him in for at least thirty days.

If your interested, please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Best Answer

Local pound, research the web on certain puppies, rescue centers. Newspapers. It depends how much u wanna spend and what kind of fur pal pup you want :)

Best Answer