Just remember, more women on planet than men. WE have the choice not you....

Best Answer

K. I don't need any of you

Best Answer

Are you trying to start a fight?

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

That's what I thought

Best Answer

And people say men are jerks

Best Answer

Okay cool.

Best Answer

That's not nice

Best Answer

Patriarchy isn't nice

Best Answer

MAYBE YOU JUST FIND WOMEN MORE ATTRACTIVE.

Best Answer

men don't spend hours changing their face to match models on television, men don't need to to care about the latest accessories to make themselves look hot they don't mind it at all, girls do all of that and that's why they're so beautiful, take off the make up and not all of them would be as beautiful. men show what they look like and females hide their imperfections behind masks

Best Answer

Lol you actually think the average girl does that? Everyone female I know doesn't wear makeup everyday. I'm basing this statement off of women I see everyday. Not models

Best Answer

I'm not saying that all females would do this but many females want to change their appearance depicted off hotter females to make themselves seem perfect.. a lot of girls can be hot without make up but some don't see that

Best Answer

Okay. Without makeup, girls are still better looking than guys.

Best Answer

some but not all, pretty much the same level as guys

Best Answer

You're confused. Men are obviously more intelligent (we can do 'math'), and we are courageous (killed a spider lately?). What you've done through your lack of intelligence is confuse what's important (survival) with what you THINK is important (looks).
Good luck with that.

Best Answer

Nah. I kill spiders too.

Best Answer

because women are angels and men are animals.

Best Answer

you're an animal, not me.

Best Answer

Coz we get **** done, and that means we gotta be hard fighting, hard farting, ugly-ugly sons of *******. lol

Best Answer