This isnt a religious question but what do you think happens i dont have any theories i mean after we die is our mind/soul just trapped in a state of eternal paralyzation?? what could possibly happen what are your ideas???
EastCoastKush EastCoastKush 13-15, M 14 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Community

I think our consciousness is a product of our bodies and dies when our bodies die.

Best Answer

that would really suck.

Best Answer

Yeah kinda, but it makes life that much more ridiculously precious.

Best Answer

There is no death because life itself is an illusion silly. Its all waves and probabilities I'm sure. The secrets of death are hidden in the heart of life in plain sight. The reason your sight trails off into nothingness when looking for what happens after death is because you believe death is real and the idea is an illusion. So your "looking" into an illusion. Try looking for death some-where else. Meow.

Best Answer

I do have a theory about this and it goes as follows: When we die, our soul detaches from our body and the body perishes. The soul gos into well I guess it could be best described as purgatory or a holding pattern. When a woman becomes pregnant about 3 mos in the portal is opened up to attract a new soul. The soul and mother must come to an agreement or must be welcomed in to the womb. I had a dream about this when I was prego umm at well about 3-5 mos cant remember exactly. but that is another story. I believe that as a soul we continue on our spiritual journey to enlightenment. Enlightenment AKA heaven. I also believe there are 7 different levels of enlightenment the first one being hell. I also believe that the soul can mess up and may either fail the level and or drop to level one.The number of bodies or portals one requires to achieve level 7 is irrelevant. I believe in reincarnation and the journey of the soul continues through rebirth until the soul reaches heaven. I also believe there to be a type of memory wipe between rebirths, but this doesnt always work.<br />
My hubby was just talking with me about Multiple personality disorder and he thinks that more souls were trapped than the usual one; we also thought that maybe the portal doesnt always shut properly if another alter is made throughout that lifetime. Of course I cant prove any of this but it is a theory and I guess a reflection of where I am on my spiritual journey.

Best Answer

The one ghost I have ever heard said "WELL! this is not what I expected!"So whatever happens in the afterlife, he wasn't expecting it.

Best Answer

We turn to dust and become part of the earth. I dont think our souls linger on in any type of eternal existence.

Best Answer

Your no longer alive,i have nothing else.

Best Answer

I believe we go back to our place of being..... that which we came from

Best Answer

Uh, we die. Your mind does not exist anymore. That is all.

Best Answer