showoff459 showoff459 51-55, M 12 Answers May 27, 2012

Probably not. But even if I did, everyone would just think I was a pre-pubescent boy with his shirt off. XD

Best Answer

I haven't heard of this, which states allow women to be topless in public?

Best Answer

New York

Best Answer

My state is not the sort of state where you could do that. The people here are violently conservative. I would probably be raped if I did.

Best Answer

Louisiana. It's not too bad around NOLA and my hometown (my hometown has a bunch of hippies) but it's a deeply Catholic, deeply sexist, extremely ******-up state.

Best Answer

I think that you are mistaken in your attempted correlation between rape and conservatism. If anything I'd be willing to bet that rapist come in every political belief but most are apolitical.

Best Answer

Yes, but there is a definite connection between sexual assault and religiosity.

Best Answer

I always go topless on the beach, here in Europe it's not against the law...

Best Answer

absolutely, when I go to Portugal with my mum an our friends I always take all my clothes off on the beaches we go to at Beliche and Zavial and Tavira sometimes an nobody cares cause its just natural. in fact I even got ice cream an went to the snack bar nude an nobody cared, there were lots of ppl the same so yeah, I think it should be like that everywhere <3

Best Answer

Well, if I saw my classmates, I'd have to hope they wouldn't loosen it, I don't want my girlz flyin.

Best Answer

Yes i would go topless and i would go ANYWHERE it was legal to do so in that state

Best Answer

yes for sure

Best Answer

wherever possible,especially places where police,old people, are not there like parties,beaches,classrooms when teacher is not present,in hostels.It is a freedom for us.Such a pleasure to be topless.

Best Answer