if ots being done to me then two max xx if im doing it as many as i want at the time xx sara xx

Best Answer

I am not a woman, so my answer does not count, but i do like fingering a woman to ****** and i find most women *** best when i use three fingers with my right hand to finger her and with my left hand give her **** a good seeing to. Love telling them " i'm going to make you *** for me" Most women also have more powerful ******* if i have tied their wrists to the headboard first and teased them a fair bit before penetrating them, if i can get them wet enough i like to go straight for the three fingers buried up to the third knuckle, usually get called "you ******* bastard" when i do but it's not long till their hips start to buck. " yeah, you like that, don't you ? Oh, i'm so going to make you ***" . . would any woman care to comment on my experience, either to confirm they like it or to say what they prefer. :)

Best Answer

10 fingers but as you asked how many I like, I say how many you can!

Best Answer

It depends. My husband, who can only get me off by oral and fingering, many times uses up to four fingers, sometimes the thumb a bit too, but certainly not the the point of the what you would call ******* by any stretch. When I am being taken by a man who can satisy me to ****** through intercourse, two to three fingers, as a warm up to a full penis, work best.

Best Answer

Yes i agree with you if it is a warm up to sex, two fingers are good to get a woman warmed up and get her juices flowing, then i like to get her legs over my shoulders and tease her with my ****, just going in a little, then coming out untill she is say please go in me properly, then i will slowly go all the way in. What do you like ?

Best Answer

10...perhaps

Best Answer

How many do you like up your bum?

Best Answer

Your full mouth.....
Would you like to go in?

Best Answer

1 finger up the bum at the same time as 2 or 3 fingers in the vagina, with another flicking the **** . . . Ooh nice!

Best Answer

Two is perfect, the same size as the average penis. But I like to feel full, so more is good, too. But I've never wanted a fist- my husband has big hands!!!

Best Answer