I am not exactly sure how big a size 18 is, but I think think women of any size and weight can be very sexy. If you look hard enough you can find something beautiful about most women.

Best Answer

I love big girls and think they look better and healthier than skinny ones. rubenesque and shapely women are so much better because you generally have much more confidence and self worth. you tend to have to work for what you have it is not just given to you. if a guy does not want you for being a big girl that is his big loss not yours and tells you alot about him.

Best Answer

Depends on the woman.There's a lot more to them than just size and outward appearance.

Best Answer

I am attracted to men, women, and in-between...but size 18, basically a 38-inch waist, that's a very nice size for a woman, provided she's of average height...that's softness and curves, but not so much that she's encumbered.<br />
I do feel it important to state for the record...boobies are awesome.

Best Answer

they are just wonderful

Best Answer

no problem as long as your respectful , and honest

Best Answer

Thats me! haha, thank you

Best Answer

life doesn't start till you're 50

Best Answer

I don't know what that means.

Best Answer