Justneedadvice Justneedadvice 22-25, F 7 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Marriage

You'll know it's the right time when your mood evolves from wanting to make love to her at every opportunity into the realization that she has become your best friend; the person who knows you better than anyone in the whole world, and with whom you are unafraid to be honest about who you are. Do you make each other laugh? Can you talk for hours about anything? Have you had to forgive each other for indiscretions or bad decisions? Forever is a long time and you need more than love to carry you. If in addition to love, you've got the things I've mentioned ..... you're good to go.

Best Answer

Best answer! :)

Best Answer

When I saw the moonlight reflecting off her father's shotgun.

Best Answer

Well, you're never really SURE. Every big decision you'll ever make will be made with inadequate information... but after 4 years of exclusive dating.... after she spent two weeks on the back of my motorcycle on a 1800 mile trip... it seemed like a good bet. ;-)

Best Answer

Most thoughtful answer I've seen so far sir!

Best Answer

Not married any longer but my ex and I dated for three years and one day she asked "Are you gonna marry me or am I wasting my time?" My stupid answer " Might as well, aint got nothing better to do..."

Best Answer

She started looking at real estate... alone.

Best Answer