shinestar19 shinestar19 18-21, F 19 Answers Dec 30, 2011

Blonde hair for lots of people is a real turn on!

Best Answer

Funny Big Cute eyes long hair Strong Lovely passionate she has to be able to show her love for me in a creative way likes my Flaws (which i have plenty of) doesn't mind me wearing my weird stuff i do doesn't suffocate me lets me do my own thing she has to be trusting and ill return the favor she has to be able to bring out my Less extreme side no how to calm me down we have to be friends and get along in a way that no one else can she needs to be not a girly girl but not a Tomboy either

p.s i love when girls have those Dunce moments its so cute

Best Answer

Be yourself. I am 47 and i have never thought anyone was more or less acceptable for being who they were. And about your freckles? Some love them and some don't...theright person will find you and that's what counts.

Best Answer

These aren't questions to better myself, just curiosities, yanno? I have a boyfriend whom I'm happy with, so it doesn't matter about other people's opinions, I just like to see how other people think.

Best Answer

Then you are right on track...you go girl!!

Best Answer

I tend to gravitate towards Bratts. Not all Bratts, just a few, ok like two, fine maybe one, Inlike a woman who is strong, assertive, knows what she wants and isnt affraid to go for it. In a respectful loving fashion. I am kinda a handful so I require someone who will tell me how it is, like if I am being a **** (cuz this happened once or twice) I love a woman who is kind and gentle but throw a good hook too. Ahh.. I want my baby back! I NEED HELP!

Best Answer

The perfect guy for me is the imperfect guy... someone with flaws that make them ever-so-attractive and relatable. Looks wise, dark hair and eyes just kill me. x_x <3

Best Answer

Oh God...there's hope then!!! Thanks for posting this

Best Answer

His looks

- He would be tall, approximately 6ft.

- Blue eyes with a hint of grey.

- Short brown hair

- Not fat, but has muscles (including a 6 pack ;) )

Personality

- He can make me laugh

- Kind and caring

- Knows how to have fun (always being up for a giggle)

- Has a passion about something

- Loving

- Cuddly

.... oh I forgot - I already have this perfect man :')

Best Answer

Aweh! I'm so happy that you have your perfect man! :D Stay happy!

Best Answer

I'm a sucker for pretty eyes. The eyes always get me talking to her.

Best Answer

No wonder so many people talk to me. ;D Ahaha, jokes jokes.

Best Answer

You do have pretty eyes.

Best Answer

Blonde/brown eyes/perfect size breasts, not HUGE, no girls breasts are "too small"/ nice, round, butt that fits perfectly in pants/ wears tennis shoes, tired of all girls wearing flip flops/ cute personality, not flirty/ virgin! Dont like a girl whos been around too much, btw also because im a virgin too/ doesnt do drugs or alcohol/ light skin, but i dont judge! Js im not rascist/ hangs with the good crowd.. Also.. Over 14 and under 18 cause otherwise it would be illigal for me to date them anyone agree?

Best Answer

I have a sort of checklist that goes in order of importance: 1. she seems to like me!! (believe me, for someone like me that is a rare commodity) 2. She gets my jokes, and makes some of her own. (I find funny sexier than almost anything else) 3. I find her physically attractive (I have very broad tastes though so...if she made it this far, she's probably already passed 3) 4. do I think she would like to do the same things I like to do? As for looks...I don't know...I guess ideally I'd like to find a late forties, early fifties redhead under 5'5" with big eyes, a nice smile...but that;s just a general guideline.

Best Answer

perfect guy is someone i can express myself with and makes me feel special :) I only care about personality but prefer guys with dark short hair if im going to be fussy :) xx

Best Answer

Abit of Both in my opinion..those who say looks doesnt matter are hypocrites..personally saying..many people who said that looks doesnt matter, I have never seen them making them as their first choice..but the thing is they are probably labelled as their last resort..I believe that personality is important but I think abit of looks is better too..

Best Answer

I want a tall, skinny, pale guy with black hair (Preferably falling over the one eye XD) and blue eyes who's very sweet, kind, funny, intelligent, sensitive, romantic and has good taste in music. <3 Someone who's not perfect and not afraid to be themselves.

Best Answer

That will all change once you get over this emo/scene phase, dear. I went through it and that was my perfect guy, too.

Best Answer