tell me what you prefare just a wonder of what girls prefare the most
sToyah sToyah 18-21, F 22 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in LGBT

I don't consider myself a lesbian but I find girls attractive. I tend to like tom-boys. Not straight-up (excuse the pun) mannish, but a bit on the masculine side.

Best Answer

Well, for me, personally, I tend to find women attractive on other things than what gender they look most like. A pretty face can be really femme, in between, or butch, and those eyes will still capture my heart if I see in those eyes the things that make my heart flutter. How one dresses is simply a statement of who they are, but sometimes there are many sides that are hidden, and I love finding those hidden sides.

Best Answer

Definitely attracted to girly girls

Best Answer

girly, if i like girls why would i want them to look like a guy lol

Best Answer

Fem-ish

Best Answer

Definitely fem <3

Best Answer

I prefer butch, simply because they generally have the type of attitude that gives me a sense of security. But I have dated more femme type before. <br />
I myself am soft butch. My current girlfriend is a man with **** and a vagina, it seems. But she does have her softer moments with me. And I love that. I can't date the butchy type who insist on being the "man" in the relationship. I like when we can balance each other out. <br />
I am also bi-gender, so I have girly days occasionally. And so in the end, we balance each other out really well.

Best Answer

I am definitely attracted to girly girls.

Best Answer

I like a mixture not major girly or butchy..butchies!i have to listen to that band now>.<

Best Answer

When i date a girl, i prefer for her to look like a girl. i wouldn't date a butch girl, but thats just me. o.o

Best Answer

I like Fem Girls

Best Answer

My wife is lil butch! Her bf we had for our first time then 7 x's after was real girly so kind of balanced

Best Answer

Girly I think is much sexier

Best Answer