in love(crazy love) and poor (close to poverty)- or respect(love got nothing to do with it ) and rich (close to wealthy)? Why?
AlexxMari AlexxMari 22-25, F 5 Answers Feb 3 in Dating & Relationships

Love doesn't buy you food. Love doesn't get you a roof above your head. It's a stupid question because I'd choose someone who's rich AND loves me.

Best Answer

is not a stupid question and i resent that! whatever i like what answered...the poor one loves you too! and you love them back...more genuine smiles?!

Best Answer

Wait for one I love who has an adequate income. Why? Because I'm 58 years old with no income of my own and living is expensive!

Best Answer

but you have both scenario right now in front of you. make a decision..dump them both? really? your fin al decision ?

Best Answer

Yeah, it has to be. At the moment I have a husband from whom I am separated, but who will continue to support me as long as I remain technically married to him, so getting together with the poor man cuts me off from my financial support and getting together with the other man may well be just as bad as the marriage I am already in.

Best Answer

i believe you understand! but what if you think or feel the strong love for the poor guy? you won't risk it? what about on side(poor guy)..ha ha ha ha ha...cheeky!

Best Answer

I am 58 years old with an underemployed son, unemployed daughter-in-law and 6 months old grandchild living with me. I am disabled, but do okay with regular acupuncture treatments and LOTS of various supplementation a long with a few prescriptions meds including two types of insulin. Being poor is simply NOT an option. I believe that I will not allow myself to "fall" in love with a man who is poverty struck, because I know such a man cannot afford to take care of me. This is not gold-digging; it is survival.

Best Answer

true..true..i am sorry you're not well and i understand your position...he will love you though...love can make you feel......alive! you think with love the poor guy will somehow found a way to financially be there..i don't know..its complex!

Best Answer

Love

Best Answer

yes love...crazy isn't it?

Best Answer

Yeah it is ! But sometimes it's good to be crazy

Best Answer

you think so? poor crazy?

Best Answer

Msg me I will tell ya about it

Best Answer

U are in love

Best Answer

hard to tell

Best Answer

Seems like u are in love but the guy is not interested

Best Answer

ha ha ha ha....not sure which guy you' re talking about...lol...is that a trick question?

Best Answer

You are feeling insecure in love haa

Best Answer

yes and i have good reasons...but i am assured to be wrong!

Best Answer

Hmm I can help u

Best Answer

I see, said the blind man!

Best Answer

Hahaha !! I got it

Best Answer