ignore em and if they don't like it ef em

Best Answer

Tell them to BUTT OUT. SHUT UP AND IT THEY CANNOT RESPECT YOUR OWN FAMILY UNIT, TO SOD OFF UNTIL THEY CAN.
NO MERCY!!!
TELL IT HOW IT IS!!!
I HAVE BEEN THERE!!!

Best Answer

The only problem might be in if the two parties are not of the same country, you seek marriage. There are ways to go about it. 1 you can hire and pay an immigration lawyer or 2 read the hundreds of pages and answer the questions. It goes slow this way but you only have to pay the fees.
1 HUGE hint. Be sure to get ALL your medical records from your doctor. FULL history if possible. My L.D.R. came from Canada to Florida. Otherwise *here in USA* you have to get all your shots again. AND if you are 40-60 yrs. this can be dangerous to duplicate these inoculations.

Best Answer

Well, it depends. If they live with you, you have to compromise. Otherwise, f them.

Best Answer

That's a tough one. It can cause a lot of strife. Sometimes we can just ignore the in law. Sometimes it needs to be addressed. Meaning in as nice a way as possible, tell them to butt out. I could not come up w/a more polite way of saying it. When we were younger, my husband's dad ALWAYS had his nose in our business. Caused A LOT of unnecessary problems. Thank God he moved away and he is now occupied w/his gf. You sometimes need to be firm, but respectful as these people are your elders. It's not easy. I feel your pain and frustration.

Best Answer