aries1214 aries1214 22-25, F 6 Answers Mar 29 in Parenting & Family

ignore em and if they don't like it ef em

Best Answer

Well, it depends. If they live with you, you have to compromise. Otherwise, f them.

Best Answer

That's a tough one. It can cause a lot of strife. Sometimes we can just ignore the in law. Sometimes it needs to be addressed. Meaning in as nice a way as possible, tell them to butt out. I could not come up w/a more polite way of saying it. When we were younger, my husband's dad ALWAYS had his nose in our business. Caused A LOT of unnecessary problems. Thank God he moved away and he is now occupied w/his gf. You sometimes need to be firm, but respectful as these people are your elders. It's not easy. I feel your pain and frustration.

Best Answer

That's an age old question with no answer, ever.

Best Answer

Lol I kno. It sucks. I wanna deal with it in a nice way w/o callin them every name in the book. I've tried ignoring but that def didn't work

Best Answer

No name calling or aggression, but the only thing that "might" work is IF your husband goes on the same page with you, and he communicates to his parents not to meddle in your affairs.

Best Answer

Yea he usually try n keep out of it being that it's his mom. But that ship has sailed he needs to speak up pronto

Best Answer

Nope, everyone should have their own place. Her mom has her own life to tend to. If she is bored, she can get a hobby instead!

Best Answer