@MainStreet - Yes - I used to use a slide rule in my early days as a lab technician in the 1960s; the flat ones, anyway, the tubular ones were a little harder for me to work out.<br />
These days, I use a simple electronic calculator - quicker than pencil and paper; but in my time I have had a number of scientific and programmable calculators... I was a calculator "nut"! Loved my early Hewlett-Packard and its magnificent manual. Being retired, I don't do scientific calculations any more.

Best Answer

I just get somebody else to solve the math for me. I hate math.

Best Answer

Depends.

Best Answer

I will use a calculator usually because I can fit it in my handbag and it's easier to transport than loads of paper and a pen/pencil. If it's really simple I'll do it in my head but if we're doing it in like a test I'll use paper coz it makes me look smart :)

Best Answer

I have to work em out in my head as I can't read either as 1000.00 will look like 00.0001 Paschar

Best Answer