violabenetti violabenetti 26-30, F 17 Answers Oct 27, 2010

I'm pretty much sick of seeing women wearing pants/jeans/slacks, etc. There's nothing wrong with those things, but if a woman's wardrobe is more than half pants, jeans, etc., in my opinion, there's a wardrobe problem. Obviously, certain jobs require such gear. On the other hand, what's wrong with a skirt now and then? I have to wonder how women would feel if all the men started wearing skirts (not kilts--frilly pink skirts) on a daily basis (at work, at home, to business functions, etc.). Would they see the men as having become "feminized"? Would they have lowered expectations of being protected from danger?

Best Answer

I really cant say, I dont have a style, what pops out at me is the person, I dont care if they are suited, grunged, be-jeaned or whatever, its just that energy they send, love intelligence humor, that I feel, as if whatever they look or wear never matters...I dont have one..as for me, I wear up here what is comfy,and yet cool to me, I like to look classy and simple however...winters, boots and leggings tops,jeans, blouses, sweaters...summers shorts or cool dress...depends also if its the holidays and Im giong somewhere..but as for a man, I dont see it..I dont like long long beards...hehe. that just reminds me of Santa Claus..:)

Best Answer

Some reason I find it attractive when a women wears a short skirt in Winter.

Best Answer

sorry for being typical but i like the slutty look, thou i absolutely love it when it is done in a tasteful yet provocative manner, for example a nice mini-dress but with mini-jeans barely larger than her panties - Best on ladies with long sexy legs ;D

Best Answer

Women in business suits are SEXY. Especially with nylons and low heeled shoes. A woman in a well made business suit is about as attractive as it gets. Why more women don't wear them is a puzzel. If I were female I would own several and wear them any time I wanted to get next to a man. I know they are expensive, but you get what you pay for.

Best Answer

I like women who wear stoles. I don't know why, but it gives them a very matured, elegant and sophisticated look. Other than that, any simple tops and pants or skirt would do. That is my idea of how a woman could dress well.

Best Answer

Casual.

Best Answer

Burkas for women, banana slings for men.

Best Answer

sitting beside me wearing only one of my white dress shirts.

Best Answer

A collar, chaste jumper dress with tights, a belt and boots.

Best Answer

Something conservative and classy. Coming from the sixties, I'm a sucker for the simple jeans and shirt look, particularly with boots

Best Answer

I like a woman who likes to look classy and very elegant. I like to dress like a 19th century Gentleman.

Best Answer

i like cardigans and check fitted shirts! an original style, essex boy cheeky chap style!!!! olly murs wannabes for def xx yumm meee! xx

Best Answer