only after their peckers shrivel up and fall off

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

You need to ask the Sam Malones .. rather than men I think

Best Answer

I could never pull it off as a womanizer. There just were not enough willing victims. :P

Best Answer

haha aaww

Best Answer

Yes, I am not the kind of male that has a woman under each wing. Loser in love, so I am incompatible with womanizing.

Best Answer

They may regret not settling down, but I doubt they regret the ******* they did.

Best Answer

No I can't say I regret any of my youthful womanizing. Why?... I never dated much until my early 30's when I was sent to a new position (work) and promoted. I found myself making a huge amount of money and I was surrounded by young good looking women. So I quickly became a man-****. I have some great memories and as I got deeper into it, it was actually very good for my self-esteem and confidence. But not all of us that were youthful womanizers turn out to wander later in life.... I met "the one" in a chance encounter and I have been married for close to 25 years now. I still look occasionally....but don't touch anymore.

Best Answer

So how did u get the willpower to stop? Or does love make one stop? Most of the womanizing men have no emotions for the women they go with.

Best Answer

Not likely, these men are not the Brightest. though sometimes they do wise up.

Best Answer

No comment

Best Answer

see Mel Gibson's flic,,,, 'What Women Want' for a hilarious look at that,,,,

Best Answer

Do you mean sex? I had many many partners when I was young, regret? hell no, why should I regret something so natural and free?

Best Answer

My only regrets are the ones I passed up on because I was too drunk or too shy at the time. I think sex is a beautiful thing and there should not be a negative connotation put on people who enjoy it. Why call a woman a *****, if she enjoys it I say do it. You only get to do this life one time so do what you will while you are here.

Best Answer