LifeUnfolding LifeUnfolding 36-40 19 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Affairs

only after their peckers shrivel up and fall off

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

You need to ask the Sam Malones .. rather than men I think

Best Answer

I could never pull it off as a womanizer. There just were not enough willing victims. :P

Best Answer

haha aaww

Best Answer

Yes, I am not the kind of male that has a woman under each wing. Loser in love, so I am incompatible with womanizing.

Best Answer

They may regret not settling down, but I doubt they regret the ******* they did.

Best Answer

I don't regret the numbers for the numbers sake. Some of them were truly good times for all. I do regret using girls and telling them what they wanted to hear so I could get some. I look back now and think of how shallow I was and I am upset with how I acted. I did it mostly to be cool and fit in. Their is one girl in particular who I feel really bad about she was so nice to me all the time and I just used her. It is a pretty lame feeling knowing you did that to someone else. I can't even remember her last name. I would like to call her and say I'm sorry but I have no way. When I had kids if I had a daughter I was going to name it after her but I had boys. Now I have to live with what I've done. Even though I know I am a better person now It doesn't change what I did to her and some of the others.

Best Answer

I know someone like that...hence why I asked the question. But seems like he has no conscience of all the lies he's telling and hurt he's causing. Good for you that you wised up. You have a heart. :-)

Best Answer

I think it seems like a fun thing to be able to brag to other guys about but it gets boring after a while. A girl I work with is recently seperated from her husband, and she's slept with over 40 guys in a very short period of time. The interesting thing is she's not happy with her situation. What she wants more than anything, is to find someone to be with on a permanent basis.<br />
I think this is exactly what happens to guys who sleep around. The sexual conquest gets old and they want something more stable.

Best Answer

Yes, men like those like to brag and possibly compete with other guys about the "numbers." However, most of them stop when they're older and really have used the best of themselves in a meaningless way.

Best Answer

You're right. That's exactly it. Well put.

Best Answer

I reckon that at some stage, they get caught out (whether this is a man or a woman). They fornicate, and think that this is love. When the sex is good, and they think the person is genuine, they think it's magic.........but what goes round comes round. He/she cheats inside and outside the bedroom.

Best Answer

That's right. They realize it's been meaningless and they feel empty. They don't have a life partner and this is what they want. Some do this because they're afraid to commit.

Best Answer

No I can't say I regret any of my youthful womanizing. Why?... I never dated much until my early 30's when I was sent to a new position (work) and promoted. I found myself making a huge amount of money and I was surrounded by young good looking women. So I quickly became a man-****. I have some great memories and as I got deeper into it, it was actually very good for my self-esteem and confidence. But not all of us that were youthful womanizers turn out to wander later in life.... I met "the one" in a chance encounter and I have been married for close to 25 years now. I still look occasionally....but don't touch anymore.

Best Answer

So how did u get the willpower to stop? Or does love make one stop? Most of the womanizing men have no emotions for the women they go with.

Best Answer

Not likely, these men are not the Brightest. though sometimes they do wise up.

Best Answer

No comment

Best Answer

see Mel Gibson's flic,,,, 'What Women Want' for a hilarious look at that,,,,

Best Answer

Do you mean sex? I had many many partners when I was young, regret? hell no, why should I regret something so natural and free?

Best Answer

doubt until I'd catch something

Best Answer

My only regrets are the ones I passed up on because I was too drunk or too shy at the time. I think sex is a beautiful thing and there should not be a negative connotation put on people who enjoy it. Why call a woman a *****, if she enjoys it I say do it. You only get to do this life one time so do what you will while you are here.

Best Answer