imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Habits

I am not a man but I do know men who wear women's underwear. It gives them a sense of feeling in control of their lives. They know it is considered taboo. Some are in it for the thrill of possibly being caught in ladies underwear. Most are in it because they really like the material. The feel of the fabric makes them feel safe. Some remember being comforted by their mother when she was wearing a slip or some other silky garment. Some like the lace and color selection. Remember it was just a few years ago maybe 10 to 20 when men's underwear appeared in colors. Women have had a variety of choices when it comes to colors and styles. Men had boxers and briefs. White only. Even with new choices in colors and the combo of boxer briefs, g-strings and thongs for men. Silky underwear for men is not something you see all the time. You have to look for it.

Best Answer

So its a mental thing, not as in a bad one but just something that is in their mind. Its none of my business what is under their clothes, I just dont understand it. I used to wear men boxers for comfort, but I just dont see how men would find women underwear comfortable.. I am a woman and I hate them..

Best Answer

well I'm Not about to go looking.

Best Answer

R u serious.!! i wouldn't even waste my time thinking about it.

Best Answer

My comment regarding "looking for it" was in reference to looking for silk boxers for men.

Best Answer

I do not care to entertain your snippy comments. If you do not want to "waste your time thinking about it" then don't bother leaving a rude comment to my answer.

Best Answer

Honest to God, i can't understand why any guy would do this. I love buying sexy stuff for my gf because i want to see her! I love to see her show off. I just wear what is comfortable and the only other consideration is avoiding painful accidents. You know just rolling over in bed can be a killer some times....lmao!

Best Answer

to look sexy like txwoman 2

Best Answer

crotchless panties yes pleaseshhshsshs

Best Answer

Because they want to.

Best Answer